NHL: Monday 31-10

Only two games tonight, and I'm gonna have a punt on both: Florida @ Toronto: Ottawa thrashed Toronto 8-0 on Saturday, but I don't think that it is a reflection on the standard of this Leafs team, they have a lot of good experienced players and the only way to erase the memory of the defeat is by winning tonight, I'm gonna take them to win in regulation. Montreal @ NYR: NYR won 5-2 on saturday but it was not as one-sided as the score would dictate, NYR were outshot 40-29, it was a rough outing for Theodore that was the deciding factor more than anything else, however that's not to take away from the NYR performance, they are turning out to be a stronger force than many reckoned, however I think Montreal will be stronger in this one, Theodore will want to bounce back, and the way the schedules are this year it gives the 'tenders an opportunity to make amends straight away. I think this will be a close one so I'll go with the regulation tie. Toronto @ 1.99 Regulation win @ Betfair 5 Pts Montreal @ NYR Regulation tie @ 4.80 @ Betfair 1 Pt Y-T-D: 8-11-0 Staked: 47 Pts: Returns: 55.61 Pts: Yield: +18.31%

Re: NHL: Monday 31-10 GL with those, mate. from my point of view, a good case can be made for both Florida and NYR tonight, but both teams are playing against woeful recent H2H records so tonight is a pass for me;) Make haste slowly;)

NYR won 5-2 on saturday but it was not as one-sided as the score would dictate, NYR were outshot 40-29
Read somewhere a witty comment the Habs forgot the game was scheduled for 7 pm, not 7.30 and before they actualyy turned up, they were 3 down:) - which depicts almost exactly what was going on. No problem getting outshot big time with such a cushion though.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.