Mondays Racing

Got a well earned day off, so going to have a real good look at the card s tonight and tommorow, and post up some selections. Ive looked at Wolverhampton tonight and have picked out two so far. The first of which is in the 3.30, i cant get away from Stoutes. 100% s/rate this season here, 40% in past seasons, flying at the minute, half sister to Iceman, VIRTUOSITY lookls nailed on here im well confident of this one, hate to say that as theres always a fear it will backfire, but this really does look very good f/c 8/11 looks like buying money to me. ;) lets hope it wins after that :rollin The second ive picked out tonight also includes a trainer who excels at the track 19% last 5 years 33% this year, W Haggas' FREGATE ISLAND. Bogged down in mud on debut but hinted at much better when keeping on well into mid-division over inadequate 6f at Windsor next time; trainer/jockey teamed up for double here on Saturday and interesting to see how he goes in the market. Culhane is a strong jock in a finish, and rides this track very well, so no worrys on that front, opposistion thats aleady raced has done nothing, the danger again is the Stoute newcomer, but this can be passed over, more of a middle distance prospect, to be put away for next year, the selection ran in a more than decent race lto, and should be up to taking this. Be back with more in the morning ... thoughts much appreciated :ok Cheers

Re: Mondays Racing great post mate Ive got all day to myself also so maybe do the placepot at least. Maybe a few winners. Ill have a look in the morning and see if Bin suroor has got any out,see who spencer is on and see if the fcuker tinkler has anything out Im telling you hes a fcuker for 1 horse out and winning...... I ll have a look AM cus im seeing 3 monitors at the mo:lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.