NHL ice hockey - Tue 25/10

Florida (ML) to bt PITTSBURGH @ 2.08 - 2 pts *Pinnacle* Some 2.12 available @ BF, but only for 8 pounds. In fact, I have been scratchin my head in disbelief over the price since last night. The Pens are winless and Florida 5-4 (albeit 1-3 on the road), but the Panthers own the Pens on H2Hs - 18-12-3 Su since 1996 and 2-0 L3 seasons. Moreover, the Pens are having huge troubles at the back - after some tight games they lost well last three matches. Florida streaking hot and cold, but generally are able to beat lowly opposition while losing to strog teams. No way I would advocate backing the Pens @ 1.83 and no way Florida should be underdog in this one, although I can see the Pens being a popular pick tonite with everyone expecting them to start winning soon. Not sure I'll be adding any more games as I have to take my wife and kids to the weekend house for their autumn holidays and will be staying overnight. Might get online in the evening or not.

Re: NHL ice hockey - Tue 25/10

...although I can see the Pens being a popular pick tonite with everyone expecting them to start winning soon.
I'm one of those who expects them to start winning. I still think they are much better team than those results tells. When looking names of their players it's very very big suprise that they have played that way. Of course their players are better in attacking and their problems has mostly been in defence. (Or maybe in their coach, never know) Anyway I still consider their roster better than Floridas and their motivation should be so high as it can be. Pens has lost every overtime game so far, so I think they wanna win it at regular time. So, I'll try them again: Florida - Pittsburgh 2 @ Bf @ 2,34 Also other pic for tonite Atlanta - N.Y. Islanders 1 (ml) @ Bf @ 2,54 Atlanta has some terrible games couple of games back. They lost three games with big numbers and couple of their players (Boulton and Sutton) frustrated and did some very stupid things and are now suspensed. In last game they won New Jersey being 1-3 behind. I think the frustration has erupted out now and that might change their direction. I can't see why poor Islanders should be this much favorites and that's why my money will go to Thrashers today

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.