3.20 Cheltenham Tuesday

great, a cheltenham 2 day meeting which will test out a few horses this early in the season. Preference tomorrow will be for those who like the softer conditions as i will expect a going change after the amount of rain falling in the west tonight. Migwell won 2 C class hurdles last year over 2m 5f & 2m 6f. The latter being on testing ground and a 12l winning margin. Both wins however came on flat tracks Sandown & Kempton (both right handed tracks). When asked to go Left handed at Aintree & Chepstow the horse failed 16/20 & PU in the 2 races. Jockey booking of G Lee is a plus, however my concern is the stat above & although the horse loves the ground, Cheltenham is not a form track & you have to act on its undulations to enjoy it round there. Bagan won at both Ludlow & Kempton last season over this distance, but its only cheltenham form was a disappointing 17/20 in the RSA Novices hurdle at last years festival. Goblet of fire won at this meeting last season & followed that up with a decent 3rd behind King Revo in Dec 04. Disapointed LTO at Market Rasen when favourite which came after its impressive win at Newton Abbott. Think this one will be in the shake up again tomorrow especially as it has course form. Flying Enterprise impressed as a Novice last term & is a very interesting runner. Venetia Williams is well respected at this course & places her horses very well. The negative is that the horse has yet to run this far & testing conditions may find it out. Phar from frosty is an out & out stayer - just what will be required in this race. Has form on G/soft ground & was only 3L 2nd to Comply or die here last term off level weights. That form rates the best for me. Keep the dream alive won at this mtg last year & then things didnt go according to plan. Ran reasonably well in mots races last season, i think this one has a decent ew chance. looking on Betfair: Phar from Frosty is 44.0 2pts (place 7.0 2pts) Keep the dream alive is 70.0 2pts (place 11.5 2pts) Goblet of fire is 15.0 2pts I'll split 10pts as above

Re: 3.20 Cheltenham Tuesday

Phar from Frosty is 44.0 2pts (place 7.0 2pts) Keep the dream alive is 70.0 2pts (place 11.5 2pts) Goblet of fire is 15.0 2pts I'll split 10pts as above
30 views & no replies? :@ Perhaps, you lot were watching some viirtual racing somewhere. Keep the dream alive got home in 4th @ 33/1 profit of 13pts on the above stakes. (Goblet of fire was 3rd at 16/1 also) So 3rd & 4th in a hot handicap won by the favourite.