Eurolinx

GaF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a difficult conversation with live support. My fault as my Norwegian(?) was nowhere near as good as their English. I had this e-mail this morning. Dear Customer, Message from the network manager: All payouts for the 17:00 freeroll last nigh have been taken care of. The remaining prize pool was split between the two surviving players based on our tournament crash policy. Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us Sincerely, Frank Well I went to check my account, because I thought I'd be about $60 to the good. I saw this. eurolinx9yj.jpg So, does this count as proof for my PB, or is it my lucky day? :nana :cow :nana

Re: Eurolinx Very Nice mate!!! :clap :clap :clap :nana :cow :nana :cow :clap :clap :clap Not bad for a $300 freeroll!!;) PB ..... hmmmm ...... if it's what you earnt for your performance in a tourney, then it's a properly earnt PB :ok Only question is over evidence ..... what you've shown us is just a balance - I can show you balances higher than my PB, but that doesn't get me a PB!!! These are special circumstances though. 1) It's a new account 2) There were witnesses 3) the room crashed and disappeared at the end making the "proper" screenshot impossible - so I'm happy to give you the PB, on one proviso - can you tell me with absolute certainty, that you have not finished in the prize money in any other freerolls at this site? If so, then this is a new PB!!!:clap On a sidenote on this site - Expekt have arrived, so all of the value in these freerolls now appears to have gone - but good for the day (or two) it lasted .....

Re: Eurolinx

so I'm happy to give you the PB' date=' on one proviso - can you tell me with absolute certainty, that you have not finished in the prize money in any other freerolls at this site? If so, then this is a new PB!!!:clap [/quote'] :rollin:rollin:rollin Seriously though, I expect (or won't be surprised) the balance to be corrected, so I'll be happy to be credited with the win which woukld mean a PB of $84. I must say too, that if the PB is to have a credible side to it, then I'd prefer either it not count, or the $84 tbh. I think the earlier post was very much whilst recovering from the shock. :rollin