Eurolinx

GaF

Hope you've all discovered this site (it was a bit hidden in one of last nights threads) - and thanks to Guesswest for sharing this info :ok (He got his just rewards = he just won the last freeroll there) Eurolinx are a poker room on the same Network as Expekt are joining tomorrow. They are currently running frequent freerolls (every 2-3 hours) for $300 with approximately 100 entrants in each. They are having major problems and you will frequently be disconnected, however, if you are prepared to be a betatester, then these freerolls are great value!!! They also have a $2000 freeroll at 8pm BST with just a few hundred entrants ..... If you can put up with the problems and are a freeroll player, no other site comes close to this for value at the moment :ok

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eurolinx They also have had some PHENOMENAL value as well. Guesswest mentioned 1 to me from yesterday, the numbers for which I can't remember, but I see another in the lobby from today - $500 Guaranteed for entry £3 + $0.5, with just 25 entrants :loon :loon Can see no more guarantees at the moment, but worth keeping an eye out (these value tourneys will probably disappear as soon as Expekt join tomorrow!!)

Re: Eurolinx He he, got frozen out 5 times in first 20 minutes and decided to take my chance when someone went all in. (I had J10) Deservedly beaten by his AQ but frustration got the better of me. :wall Wouldn't fancy being on final table and suffering these disconnections but I suppose it could work to your advantage sometimes. :unsure Ah well, it cost nothing! Good luck to the survivors!:hope

Re: Eurolinx I like it! Someone bullying with 6000 chips, I have 2000 - and AA. He goes in with AJ, someone short stacked follows with A9, and I sit back and grin as I show the pocket rockets - and miracle of miracles, they hold up! Chips much healthier now :)

Re: Eurolinx

They also have had some PHENOMENAL value as well. Guesswest mentioned 1 to me from yesterday, the numbers for which I can't remember, but I see another in the lobby from today - $500 Guaranteed for entry £3 + $0.5, with just 25 entrants :loon :loon Can see no more guarantees at the moment, but worth keeping an eye out (these value tourneys will probably disappear as soon as Expekt join tomorrow!!)
The one from yesterday (missed it too, found out about the site just after it finished), was 10k guaranteed, $50 buy in, 20 entrants :eek:eek:eek They've also got some cool freeroll type ladder type things in the SnG section, not quite sure what the deal with them is, but worth a look.

Re: Eurolinx

chatinfo.gifPlease wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Sarah' Sarah: Hello - how may I assist you today? me: Hello Sarah. I was in the final 2 of the $300 freeroll, and I got the message the game was being closed! What happened. I was winning! Sarah: was it the one that began at 1700? me: 1700 CET? Yes Sarah: Tain seem to have a 'Ghost player' error. So if my information is correct, I suppose you won.... Sarah: Congratulations ame: Er. Thanks. What about the other player? Sarah: Tain is going to have some server problems after 2000 because they are doing some updates, please take notice of this. Sarah: I suppose the other player was the "Ghost player" ... me: No he was 'live' TILT* something me: There were 2+ghost Sarah: I will send this to Tain, but I do not know when they will answer about who won. Sarah: Is your emailadress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx me: OK thanks. Should I e-mail a 'complaint' too? me: Yes that is correct Sarah: no if this is your email, then I will send you an answer when I hear from Tain! :) me: Ok thanks Sarah: But what is your screen name? me: Screen name is Valiantpl23 or Valiant23..I lose track, sorry. Sarah: Thank you! Sarah: Is there anything else I can help you with today? me: Just checked..Valiant23 Sarah: ok! me: No nothing else, ty Sarah.

Re: Eurolinx Did I win??? I just got a 'server is closing this game' message, hence the above conversation. :unsure I don't know whether to celebrate a PB, or cry because I was in a good position and didn't get to finish. Whats worse is I have no proof. :nana :cry :cow :puke :wall :wall :wall