Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm

GaF

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm Have a lot of friends or customers who play poker? For a limited time only, GamesGrid is offering 33% connection rate for new players signed up during this promotion through the Affiliate Program. That feels like life! Follow these easy steps:

1. Sign up for a free GamesGrid nickname if you don't have one already.
  2. Have your friends enter your nickname when they sign up at GamesGrid, or use one of our oh-so-easy connection links
  3. Watch the money go into your GamesGrid account at the end of every month and kiss it goodbye as you will never be able to log on again

In order by be credited, your friend must be certified and from your web site, or enter your GamesGrid nickname manually when they apply for a new account. For the most part costs, fees and promotions are the fees charged to GamesGrid by third party vendors on deposit of money (e.g. NETeller charges to GamesGrid) and sign-up bonuses paid out to that player.

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm Hahaha - you gotta feel sorry for them :rollin . Some semi-executive probably thought it was a good way of attracting some punters to the site and this happens..... poor guy is probably pooing his pants as we speak..... Mind you, experience says that they'll be so embarrassed that the apology will be worth more than the original tourney, assuming they don't just die .... Lets bombard them with emails ...... that should make em feel guilty and give us a really good deal in any rerun....... p.s. not normally this ascerbic but a whole bottle of red wine and a curry (consolation as I was looking forward to this event) has taken its effect ..... burp! pps: just fired off a Colonel Bllimp email (under the influence) to GamesGrid and editor of Top Pair expressing my feelings on all this ....

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm just recieved this off Top Pair magazine: Jason Rosenberg at 701-306-8700 is the representative from Games Grid. His direct email is [email protected]. I am so sorry for all of your problems, I apologize from all of us at TopPair Magazine, we thought this was a great idea but I guess it was not. Please forgive us and we are so sorry for the inconvenience and toll that it has taken on all of you. Please let your forum know that we are very sorry and that remember you can download the entire magazine for free digitally every month in less then 60 seconds! Yours, J Spaulding Publisher/Editor TopPairMagazine.com Website [email protected] Email 4525 W. Twain Avenue #213 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 1-602-370-7238 Cell "May You Always Flop TopPair!" PS. To see our latest magazine go to our website and you can download the entire magazine digitally in less then 2 minute! www.toppairmagazine.com

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm and this:

Notification of Issue Registration
Project: Help Desk
Issue: Dear Games Grid,
Issue Number: 25267
Priority: Medium Status: Request
Date: 10/29/2005 Time: 17:43:53
Created By: [email protected]
Description: Entered on 10/29/2005 at 17:43:53 by [email protected]: Here is a list of emails of people very upset and would like to be contacted by Games Grid. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Please address them as soon as possible and figure out what you are going to do to make them happy again! J Spaulding Publisher/Editor TopPairMagazine.com Website [email protected] Email 4525 W. Twain Avenue #213 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 1-602-370-7238 Cell "May You Always Flop TopPair!" PS. To see our latest magazine go to our website and you can download the entire magazine digitally in less then 2 minute! www.toppairmagazine.com Current Assignees: Tech Support Contact Information:
Email address: [email protected]

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm Hi Burt. gosh what a brave guy Jason is giving out his telephone number, mucho repecto. Hope Top Pair are giving GamesGrid a bollicking. I'd actually like GamesGrid to get it right as (to me) they seem to be the underdog and have a different interface to the rest.

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm Well, I think it seems a bit suspect that he is plugging his own magazine at the same time. It is bad PR to do that imho. Plus it is also bad of him to be forwarding other peoples email addresses so everyone else can see them. Fair enough he can show them to GamesGrid themselves but to show the addresses to other people is an invasion of privacy. Both parties in this instance are showing a lot of unprofessionalism in dealing with this situation.

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm Agree totally with Equinoxx - that was my thought....... Philossify - Jason works for GamesGrid doesn't he? The phone number was given out by TopPair - so jason isn't being brave at all (or have I misunderstood?) I can't see GamesGrid surviving this - I hope noone has money deposited with them, and if you have, please get it out ASAP.....

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm I just did a check on GamesGrid.com and the domain name license is running out on December 27 of this year. I know they have enough time to renew but judging from tonights performance I would make sure that if anyone has opened up an account with them then to ensure they have no money left in their account. I feel this place may vanish without a trace soon enough.

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October Dear Poker Players, GamesGrid apologizes to everyone who tried to play in today's Forum Challenge Freeroll (FCF) only to encounter technical problems. Over 4,000 players and observers logged in and the volume overwhelmed one of GamesGrid's normally-reliable servers. GamesGrid wants everyone to have a great poker experience, and this tournament definitely wasn't that. The good news for players is, we will be inviting all FCF players back to participate in a bigger, better and richer FCF. Unfortunately the only way to do a true test with 4,000 people logged in from around the world is to have 4,000 people log in from around the world. Now that we know what can happen, we definitely want to fix it. We don't have all the exact details yet, but we will be sending an invitation with the new time and date as soon as everything is worked out. We just wanted to send you a message immediately so you weren't left hanging any longer without information. Again, our apologies, The GamesGrid Poker Team Am I bovvered? Look at my face, is this bovvered. I ain't bovvered!

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm

I just did a check on GamesGrid.com and the domain name license is running out on December 27 of this year. I know they have enough time to renew but judging from tonights performance I would make sure that if anyone has opened up an account with them then to ensure they have no money left in their account. I feel this place may vanish without a trace soon enough.
The 1000% deposit bonus was tempting but i decided to wait and see how things went, i'm glad i did.......................... Although i did win a whole $12.50 when i won a freeroll, but i'll live if that disappears :lol

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm lol I forgot about that 1000% deposit bonus. I saw it and thought it was because I had a migraine and was seeing a double zero! That just emphasises my point that this place could be as dodgy as Frank Butcher's Car Lot.

Guest gazza271

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm Just got in from a night on the piss:tongue2 ....do i take it not all went smoothly:@

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October

:rollin Just read through. What a shite and Im glad I went to work. At least I had some excitement as I found dead body in the morning :gimme.
:eek :eek :eek :eek Not the head of gamesgrid was it? and wtf do you do Heniek?

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm

:rollin Just read through. What a shite and Im glad I went to work. At least I had some excitement as I found dead body in the morning :gimme.
As you're based in Kent and that's where GAF's playing his big tourney, I'm going to guess that the body was none other than Ronnie O'Sullivan!! The Police are looking for a strange hairy person wearing nothing but a PL T-shirt who was spotted near the scene of the crime. :lol

Re: Registration at Table Open ***Punters Lounge v The World*** Saturday 29th October 8pm Hi Gripper - no it was a freeroll, no deposit was required and no financial details needed to be given, however this has passed now, and to be honest, you were lucky you missed it - it is a new company and it was a total disaster and impossible to play..........