Mirror/888 Tournament

Burt Saddo

Guest gazza271

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament ummm, seen everyones whinges about the site but decided to go ahead and download it anyway (i know i know)...........cant register tho,says restricted entry:@

Guest gazza271

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament Paul,give it a while.......i downloaded the software about half hour ago and kept getting the restricted message.....its just this minute accepted my registration....45 registered so far

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament Don't think I will bother again with this. Tournament started at 16.30, did not let me onto the table untill 16.44 and by this time I was already down to $240 and the blinds were 500/250. I got knocked out at 16.48 and it said I had come 700 out of 1900. Jesus 1200 knocked out in 18 minutes:loon

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament

2nd prize is a holiday to Vegas!!!! (Brael - where are you????)
:loon Someone say Vegas??!!:loon Having looked at this, I'm going to give it a miss. My exams are less than 5 weeks away and my prep has gone to pot as it is. This looks similar to the one The Sun ran a couple of weeks ago. I found it a truly awful game to play in. I might have just had one of those nights though!! :lol Good luck to anyone who goes for it! :clap

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament No it could not have been the Mirror one. I clicked on the UK Open Tab and registered for the only freeroll that was there. Don't know what it was but it was bloody quick. They have gone from 1984 entrants down to 18 left in 45 minutes. Found the Mirror one's they are under a different tab, god my fcuking brain hurts:\

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament Well, I finished 11th, so I've qualified :loon Anyone else? Now what exactly am I in? They make it sound like I'm playing in the "$1,000,000 UK Open", but it must be a satelite isn't it? And I presume it's online and not live......

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament BTW, this is the email I had from them with details...... Congratulations! You are now in the FINALS of the Mirror Restricted Tournament; where you have the opportunity to win a GUARANTEED $10,000 seat in the televised 888.com UK Poker Open starting on October 30th. This is your golden ticket to play for a share of over $1,000,000 prize pool -with a top prize of $500,000- on television! And that's not all! Other prizes in this 'Mirror Restricted Final' include a trip to Las Vegas for two and exclusive 888.com poker chip sets. So what do you have to do? Well, you've already finished in the top 30 of a previous qualifier; so all you have to do is login with the user name "plGaF" and register to the 'Daily Mirror Final'. Registration will close on the 27th of October at 14:59 PPT*/7:59 PM BST** and the tournament will start at 15:00 PPT/8:00 PM BST. For more information on the 888.com UK Poker Open, visit: http://www.pacificpokerukopen.com/

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament There is a delay I think between setting your account up and actually being able to enter - Live support can sory it out for you (or at least they could if I'd responded quicker ... sorry) - don't think there's any more qualifiers - is the final tomorrow.....

Re: Mirror/888 Tournament I think you can get away with registering if you go through live help .... however it's a bit late now, the final qualifier was last night :sad It's the final tonight ...... 225 in at the moment - 1st place is a place in the UK Open, 2nd Place is a weekend in Vegas and 3rd-10th are Chip Sets .......