NHL ice hockey - Tue 18/10

YTD 7-5-0, +5.22, +30.71% yield Florida @ NJD OVER 5.5 @ 2.17 - 1 PT *Pinnacle* The very first totals pick of the season - normal strength. Well, can't believe the price has risen from something like 1.91 to 2.21 virtually within minutes @ Pinnacle immediately after Luongo was confirmed as a probable starter between the Panthers' pipes. Couldn't get on at the very peak which lasted just a couple of seconds, but still very happy with 2.17 available now. OK, we have two tight defences at first sight - Florida just one over and seven unders so far, while NJD are 2-2-1. Luongo is a wall, but still his defence allows some (4 last night, 3 two games ago, 5 three games ago) so the performance of the defence is getting worse. Brodeaur seems to be just a name this season, though, he lets in some easy goals (6, 4, 3 nad 5 in L4). Moreover, Florida in this situation (off a loss, off 4 conceded, against Conf. opponent and Atlantic Div. opponent) are perfect 8-2-0 as a side (might be worth a second look too), and the over is 6-4. H2Hs read 4 over and 6 under in L10, but 4 over and 2 under in L6. TBH, the price was a decisive factor in here - 1.83 in the afternoon made it a no bet, but tasty 2.17 now is a good one - especially as the world and his grandma are piling onto the under.wink2.gif PS There will almost defo be no picks from tomorrow till Sunday/Monday as I'm most probalby leaving for France tomorrow morning. Best of luck whatever you bet.;)

Re: NHL ice hockey - Tue 18/10 Talking of prices, I like the 2.80 available on the Coyotes @ Oilers at Bet365, could probably get 3.00 if I looked about, the Coyotes have had a tough start to the season, but got a nice 2-0 win against the Flames to start off a 4 game road trip. Gretzky knows it's going to be tough getting all the new faces to gel together but have looked a lot more solid in the last 2 games. The Oilers kicked off with a 3-0 start but have mirrored that going 0-3 since, the Oilers are a decent outfit but no more than that, and I think the price on Phoenix pushes me towards them. Phoenix @ 2.80 5pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.