NHL ice hockey - Wed 12/10

I tried to find something to play again, even if I don't know if my bets are worth of money or not. Too many wrong guesses so far... But not all have been so bad, at least Dallas won yesterday and Vancouver day before that. What I do know is that I shouldn't disagree with Tulenos, cause I seem to be wrong every time (Ottawa yesterday and Boston day before) :cry I fancy Atlanta today. Kovalchuck will play his first game at this season. And as we know he is one of the best players in whole league. Atlanta's last two games have been 8-1 and 7-3 against Washington so they have played well even before. Atlanta has good skating skills and because Montreal played also last night (against Ottawa) I think they might run out of fuel. 2,25 @ Unibet and @ Expekt is good price. Another pick is Nashville. Colorado lost many good player since last season and Hejduk is out of injury. I still think Colorado is little overrated team among punters (althought they have played very well so far) and Nashville is good underdog today. Colorado-Nashville 2 @ Expekt @ 2,95. (Or I try to lay Colorado @ Betfair @ 2,16 or ml @1,76) One more try will be Carolina against Washington if I could find odd near 2 from somewhere. At Betfair 1.91 now.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.