**Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime

GaF

Re: **Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime

Cheers folks' date=' I still class myself as inexperienced and am learning all the time so any advice/praise/criticism is welcomed.[/quote'] You certainly don't deserve any criticism, top PL man!!!!:notworthy :notworthy I'm inexperienced as well. We need to learn and move on together, and the best way of doing that is to discuss and analyse the critical plays and all learn from it. I've highlighted plays by PistonBroke, Pocket Lady and yourself - not because I think i could do better, but because I think it helps us all to discuss and think about these big hands. I have no problem with people picking up on any of my plays (indeed I would beg you to do it) where you think I could/should have considered a different approach - hopefully it will help us all. And I'm sure you all feel the same as well.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime Excellent guys :clap. I went out in 3rd hand :$. TBH I worked last nite, slept for 4hrs, opened my eyes and played poker after 2 minutes of wakening. Not a good idea :eyes. K10 flop 1076, Ibet, guy all in. I know I shouldnt, but... He held 107 :\. Moving on to BF :hope. edit: just noticed freerolls canceled :\

Re: **Value** SO Dollar Up Lunchtime Well done to Mr and Mrs Poker Lady, Doddsy :clap :clap :clap and top man Gaz. :clap (told you all he was a shark) :D 4 of you reaching the final 11 was brilliant and they should've put an extra seat at the final table for you PL. Was watching the final table when one of the kids came in asking if he could use the computer for a little while to play some Football Manager game. Being a good dad (and considering I've been on every spare minute for the last month) I let him on then popped out to do a bit of shopping. :dude Anyway, enough of that, I'm back on and I'll give BF Freeroll at 5 a go. This dollar-up table is great value and I'll be making every effort to get on each week although after lasting only 20 minutes today I don't need to bother finishing early as I can just play in my lunch break!! :rollin

Well done to Mr and Mrs Poker Lady' date=' Doddsy :clap :clap :clap and top man Gaz. :clap (told you all he was a shark) :D 4 of you reaching the final 11 was brilliant and they should've put [b']an extra seat at the final table for you PL.
*cough* there was one *cough* ;) Thanks TQM, and I must say FM is worth playing too - although not as profitable.

*cough* there was one *cough* ;) Thanks TQM, and I must say FM is worth playing too - although not as profitable.
put back behind the ironing board Valiant?? :rollin
It took me this long to realise. :wall No mate, I played the extra seat was on my lap! Mrs V. is being nice to me now I'm loaded. :dude:lol