NHL ice hockey - Tue 11/10

Well - there are just two dogs to consider tonight Ottawa and Edmonton. While there are some rumours about Hasek who might miss, I still think they are in with a good shout. Ottawa (ML) bt MONTREAL @ 2.05 *Pinnacle* 2 PTS Both teams unbeaten so far (3-0) with Mtl winning relatively closer encounters.Ottawa has a slight edge in H2Hs - 12-9 ATS since 1996 and 9-8-4 SU. Edmonton (ML) bt LA @ 2.25 *Pinnacle* 1 PT Edm unbeaten (3-0), LA just 2-1.The sad LA fact is they lost to Dallas and beat lowly Minny and awful Phoenix. Edm beat Colorado, Vancouver and the Ducks in the meantime. H2Hs - 10-6 ATS in Edm's favour since 1996 and 10-5-3 SU over the same period of time. My YTD record @ the end of last night's thread.;) We'll seecrossfingers.gif

Re: NHL ice hockey - Tue 11/10 Phoenix is missing their number one and number two goalies. (Joseph, Boucher) Also striker Nedved is out. Dallas would have been favor even before and when this is taken into account I would think about 55% to their win on regular time. Betfairs odd at them is 1,9 and that is enough. (also moneyline 1.53 is enough) Ottawa played yesterday (second time already) though game against Toronto, which has been one of their major opponents last seasons. So I think that might lead them not being 100% in game today. Montreal has started well and I believe them to be little favors today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.