What's hot tonight?

GaF

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What's hot tonight? Soz GAF i'm gonna pass, the temptation is too much for a few in town its not really the £3 a pint beer thats tempting me in, more the fact that my bros out with some FEMALE friends so fingers crossed :) but then again if i don't go out this tourney soon it won't be worth going in mmmmmmmmm :\

Re: What's hot tonight?

PuntersLoungeBetfairChips
Dub Ceemacland6490
LaidbackblokeLaidback12375
slapdashslapdash94
GarryandnikkiGazza271176
GotaFancyTelepe241
:lol @ dub cee - not for the poker - I'm not jinxed in the woman department :unsure er.....maybe I am....sorry mate
I'll just phone my brother and tell him to forget it now :( Thanks GAF :lol

Re: What's hot tonight? haha you watching SD yeah it was 1 of them it went from a big smile on my face to suddenly being punched from behind when that ace came out on the turn then as i fell i got volleyed in the head when that 8 came out on the river then cracked my head off the pavement :lol good enough description i think now for town, if i'm quick i may catch the last bus in good luck with the rest of the night guys :)

Guest gazza271

Re: What's hot tonight? Trust me, you dont want me, i am renowned for running laps round a pub,stark bo**ock naked at 5pm on a fridat afternoon in canary wharf.........not a pretty sight