Saturday

Guest Mabbs

Joseph Henry 2.05 York - Been off the track a while but this isn't normally a problem for this stable. Doesn't hold any fancy entries but is well regarded and has won both starts so far in impressive style. Seems a good value alternative to Newsround. Tedstale 2.35 York - More hopeful than anything else for Tedstale but he has run some good races here in the past and at massive odds could get in the places. He has a bit to find with The Prince even though he's better off at the weights than in the claimer they ran in at Musselburgh but I don't think that track suited him. Also the good races he's run behind African Sahara and Stretton this season shows he still retains ability. Master Robbie 3.05 York - I've backed Master Robbie the last few times he's run, can win off this mark, goes well over this course and distance and has run well when been turned out quickly in the past. Mutawaqed 3.40 York - Another horse that goes well at York. A very consistent sort who hasn't had the best of luck in running recently. I still think he is capable of inning from this mark even though it's 3lbs higher than he has won off.