NFL Week 5 Bets

harry_rag

image.png

image.png

Week 5 arrives as we head into a new month. Are things settling down at all or has it been a bit all over the place so far? From a TD scorer perspective there seems to be less obvious bets week on week, with week 1 being a huge outlier in terms of the number of apparently wrong prices. Selective same game doubles have done ok so far, will carry on in the same vein and see how things go.

As ever, share your thoughts and bets with us here.

Week Five NFL Predictions

(1)   Bears to win ATS -3.5 points @ 10/11

The Bears came good for me last week. Being at home again should be a big advantage against a poor Panthers team. Chicago wins thanks to the better defence and improving QB play by Caleb Williams.

(2)    Colts to win ATS +3.0 points @ 5/6

The public will be all over the Jaguars to get their first win of the season after a promising game against the Texans. The Colts are being under rated.

(3)   Seahawks to win ATS -6.0 points at 10/11

I have often stated how difficult it is to play in Seattle due to the noisy crowd. Whilst Daniel Jones has played better than expected, he may struggle here.

(4)   Jets to win ATS  +2.5 points @ Evens

I hate backing against Aaron Rodgers and the stout Jets defence. I can see the headlines “Rodgers wins in London”. So I am sticking with the Jets to shut out this talented Vikings team.

(5)   Ravens to win ATS -2.5 points @ 5/6

The Bengals defence is allowing poor teams to score – Panthers 24, Washington 38 and the New England Patriots 16. The Ravens are a top team. Their defence (number one in the NFL) will stop the Bengals run game. This should be close being a divisional match.

YTD P20 W7 D1 L12 Staked 120 pts, returned 3.73 pts = loss of 116.27 pts.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.