NFL Week 3 Bets

harry_rag

image.png

image.png

image.png

Here we go with week 3's fixtures. Anyone else feel that NFL makes this time of year seem to fly by? The system approach has just dipped into the red after week 2 so let's see if week 3 can get things back on track.

Let us know your thoughts and bets here guys.

Week Three NFL Predictions

It’s week three already, time certainly goes faster as I get older. Hopefully we shall see some more predictable victories this week.

(1)   Bengals to win ATS -7.5 points @ 10/11

The Bengals are 0-2. So I am expecting a big game from the Bengals who could have beaten the Super Bowl champions in week 2. Washington beat the Giants thanks to 7 field goals and no touchdowns. I can’t see how the Washington rookie QB will cope against the Bengals defence. Joe Burrows gets going here.

(2)   Lions to win ATS -3.0 points at 20/21

The Lions are 1-1 having taken care of the Rams in week one. They lost to a good Tampa side in week two despite having 200 yards more offence. I expect the offence to have better luck this time. In a shoot-out I prefer Jarod Goff and the Lions to the Cardinals.

(3)   Browns to win ATS  -6.0 points @ 20/23

The Browns have played two completely different games. In week one, they were decimated by the Cowboys but in week two they took care of the Jags. With more confidence Deshaun Watson can drive this team to victory against the Giants.

(4)   Bears to win Moneyline @ Evens

The Packers showed everyone how to beat the Colts. Just run the ball on them. The Bears defence is solid only allowing three points to the Texans in week two.

(5)   Texans to win ATS -2.5 points @ 10/11

Like a lot of the pundits, I am keen on the Texans this year. This week they go to Minnesota to take on the Vikings who were fortunate to beat the 49Ers last week. Everything the 49Ers tried appeared to go wrong. Luck has a habit of balancing out so I will take the Texans (who are 2-0 with narrow wins over the Colts and Bears) to get the win.

YTD P10 W4 D1 L5 Staked 60 pts, returned 3.73 pts = loss of 56.27

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.