Midweek Football Bets > 13th - 15th August

Here we go with the last midweek thread before the "big leagues" recommence at the weekend.

The 3 UEFA competitions all provide qualifying action with Rangers, Kilmarnock and St Mirren involved. There's also the Super Cup final between Real Madrid and Atalanta.

There's domestic cup action with the EFL cup getting underway, the Scottish Challenge cup and a stray FA cup replay. 

There are a couple of La Liga games on Thursday but I think we can cope with the concept of classing those as weekend fixtures that have just got a little bit impatient!

Whilst it looks a little so-so compared to what the weekend holds in store I'm sure we can dig out a decent bet or two between us!

3 EFL cup picks I have singled out ahead of team news - 

Back Bolton -0.75 Asian Handicap 1.93 Betfair

A matchup between two League 1 sides, erring with promotion candidates Bolton at home to Mansfield. Will review again once lineups are released but anticipate Bolton pitching a strong side with Mansfield making changes

Lay Derby 1.63 Betfair

Anticipating Derby making wholesale changes for their game on Tuesday and 1.63 feels too short of a price. Taking a lay early in the day with a view to review closer to kick off

Back Sheff Utd -0.75 Asian Handicap 1.94 Betfair 

Both teams made a winning start in the opening games of their respective seasons.

Sheffield United are likely going to be too strong for Wrexham.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.