1,000 BETS COUNT DOWN

UBET10

Having 1,000 bets or lays, stake around £50 , if i can win even a little profit, inplay and before Kick off, i have to edit to put in Profit or Loss. Starting bank was £50.00. 

2 minutes ago, UBET10 said:

Having 1,000 bets or lays, stake around £50 , if i can win even a little profit, inplay and before Kick off, i have to edit to put in Profit or Loss. Starting bank was £50.00. 

SIMPLE HARRY 🤔

Good luck with this but, firstly, can we have a bit of an explanation of what it is? Is your intention to go all in for 1000 bets or is there a plan to bank along the way. Just give us a general idea of what the plan is. Ah, you beat me to the punch on that one while I was typing!

Also, please be a bit clearer with the bets, as it appears at first glance that your second bet lost (a losing lay of 1-1 to be the half time score). Given the stake/return I'm guessing you laid 1-1 full time score at half time. Basically try and avoid that sort of ambiguity.

Finally, please quote the odds taken for each bet rather than leaving us to work it out from the stake and liability. (Or post a screenshot of the bet if easier/quicker, as many do.)

2 minutes ago, UBET10 said:

i have to edit to put in Profit or Loss

Not sure what you've got in mind there but no editing of the posts containing selections.

Posted (edited)

COUNTDOWN

1,000 = WON=£6.00

999 = WON=£11.00

998 =Lay Yokohama v Marinos 2-1 @ 57mins- Stake £50 @ 4.6 = £14.00 winnings

Edited by UBET10

Just now, UBET10 said:

996= CA Cerro v Cerro Largo =Lay 0-0 STAKE- £50.00 

0 - 0
Correct Score
£7.00
£49.00