Fifa 2006 Simu system.

Carl

Have I lost my mind:loon Right the idea behind this is to use the xbox and fifa 2006 to simulate todays matches and back the outcome.:lol First game is under way we have Rovers with Sparky's probable line up facing West Broms prob line up. 20mins gone its 0-0.........

Re: Fifa 2006 Simu system. The other night Burney were playing Ipwsich and I was on Football Manager 2005. I saw results come in from other matches on the game and Ipswich had beaten Burney 3-2 so i thought for a laugh i'd stick £1 on 3-2 win. Surprise Surprise didnt happen !! Burnley 3-0 Ipswich.

Re: Fifa 2006 Simu system. i had this idea for fm too. but my idea was to somehow let them play 1000 times ( i cant do it one by one of course ) and if home won 655 times if would be value if the odds we more then 1000/655. if you could find a way of putting the injured and suspended players out , adjust the morales of both teams , adjust the weather etc. i think it really could work.

• 2 weeks later...