saturdays horses

Guest tankyman69

Guest tankyman69

655 Cartmel ~ BLACK SMOKE was going pretty well when getting brought down last time out. It had earlier looked a good recruit when winning over 24f and the extra 2f here will further play to its strengths. Henry Oliver is a good jockey to have aboard when the moneys down and I expect this one to be well backed and put in a bold effort here. (Win Nap) 135 Kempton ~ POLAR JEM This is a lot higher class © than the class f race that it ran away with @ Ripon on Tuesday. The time was good and the ease with the way it won means it appears here just 4 days later with just a 6lb penalty for that 4l win. This race wont be so easy but I expect a place @ least and hopefully a win while in such good form. Sprinters in form are well worth following. (Ew) 240 Kempton ~ LEICESTER SQUARE ran a fast time when 4th to Snow Ridge in a Group 2 race which has turned out to be one of the hottest races you will ever come across form wise. Since then virtually every horse in that race has boosted the form: Snow Ridge has since finished 2nd to Haafdd in the 2000 guineas 2nd Moscow Ballet & 3rd Rule Of Law have since both ran well in The Dante (6th & 2nd) 5th Privy Seal won a Class A Listed arce by 7ls 6th Almuraad has won a Class C Conditions race 9th home Frank Sonata won a Class B rated handicap since 10th and last Over THe Rainbow has also won a little Class D Maiden Its said to have trained on well. Dettori is on board and the Godolphin horses are showing decent form. I'll be surprised if this one doesn't go close here. (Win Nb) All the best Tankyman Ps I hate Saturdays.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.