Herps bits and bobs(Newmarket)

Carl

Just afew bets Ill do before I go to the Pub an watch Newmarket on the tele. 3.55 Highlander 4.30 Halle bop e/w double. Flashy wings to be my big bet. Ive had word for DONT DILLI DALI in the big race at 1.40. Ill keep an eye on the prices. Araafa 2.45 3.20 P.Princess e/w double 1.05 Avalon/Tawqeet RFC. also had a word for HIGHLANDER frankies mount in the 3.55. I think FRANKIE and Fallon will be battleing it out all day with their rides. TEMPLEGATE has his NAP at 4.30 PARADISE ISLE in the paper he's 10/1 worth a few pts tbh. from an email I got this am. Today's Nap Get on early as we feel the price will not last long Newmarket 2.10 Flashy Wings (Currently 5/2) The shock of the season when our selection was beaten by Expensive last time out, but we expect her to bounce right back to the winners enclosure Today and at a great price - we were amazed she isn't odds on Newmarket 4.30 Firenze (Currently 11/4) Has ticks in all the right boxes here Today and will no doubt run a cracker with Jamie Spencer on board in superb form Ayr 5.25 Trojan Flight (Currently 7/1) A model of consistancy and with the selection 2lbs lower than last victory we expect a bold show Today at a great price. Just passing on the info:hope GL all. right im off to the :beer