Big Races At Newmarket Today

With a lot of top class action from Newmarket today, and with 4 races live on channel 4, I thought I would have a go at picking the winners for today. 1.05 Tawgeet 5/2 - I like horses from overseas especially when they are in good form. His third (out of 6) last time out no doubt had something to do with the heavy ground. 1.40 Brandywell Boy 20/1 - Showed he was no chump on his last class 2 outing and shouldn't be underestimated this time. 2.10 Nidhaal 5/2 - A second Irish runner and a winner last time out. Although Flashy Wings looks very strong in this race, I feel this horse is of equal strength and pedigree. 2.45 Araafa 7/1 - One of only a few horses in this race to have had class 1 experience. Two of the others were beaten favorites which I avoid unless they are favorites come the off. 3.20 Slip Dance 12/1 - Another Irish horse who won last time out and a great price . Definitely worth a punt. 3.55 No selection as I have no idea when it comes to maiden stakes. 4.30 Yomalo 5/1 - Has shown great consistency in this class and I believe it is just a matter of time before we see another win. What does anyone think of my selections then?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.