** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing chat -sunday 12th may

Posted (edited)

2.50 Longchamp - ROCK N SWING 14/1 eway bet365 ( 4 places ) 1st was 33/1 2nd 66/1 ( B.Meehan ) 3rd 12/1 , one heck of a tricast , mine ran on well at the end & extra 2f would suit .

4.40 Longchamp - MAKAROVA 16/5 bet3652nd , Marquand was half asleep when the stalls opened unlike Barzelona who led from pillar to post .

7.00 Newcastle - BOSH 8/1 eway bet365 ( 4 places ) 👎my eyelash horse First Folio 5th , ran ok for 5f then faded but had good horses behind . finally gets a run this season after failing to be declared at Newmarket & Ascot but will need the run , apparently .

Roger Teal currently on Racing TV's Luck on Sunday & reckons that Longchamp will be good to soft this afternoon & not the very soft forecast on At the Races .

Edited by calva decoy

2 hours ago, calva decoy said:

2.50 Longchamp - ROCK N SWING 14/1 eway bet365 ( 4 places ) 

4.40 Longchamp - MAKAROVA 16/5 bet365 .

7.00 Newcastle - BOSH 8/1 eway bet365 ( 4 places ) my eyelash horse First Folio finally gets a run this season after failing to be declared at Newmarket & Ascot but will need the run , apparently .

Roger Teal currently on Racing TV's Luck on Sunday & reckons that Longchamp will be good to soft this afternoon & not the very soft forecast on At the Races .

Good luck with these.  I see that @sirspread has napped your eyelash horse First Folio so let's hope that it runs weel

2 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Good luck with these.  I see that @sirspread has napped your eyelash horse First Folio so let's hope that it runs weel

1st run for new trainer & all of hers need a run so she says in her reports hence why I've backed the consistent BOSH instead , but hopefully he'll have a better season than last where he dropped from ( I think ) 102 to 90 rated , thanks anyway 👍

Henry Longfellow   , said by O`Brien "will come on for the run " , ridden as if on a schooling session by Ryan Moore , and yet stayed 6-4 all day . I can`t believe anybody was backing this horse , and yet it`s price stayed firm.......absolutely baffling . What were the bookies expecting ?