September MTT - Monday 26th - 18:25 BST - Leg 4

GaF

Re: September MTT - Monday 26th - 18:25 BST - Leg 4 Right guys you've got the pleasure of my company as well tonight :cow I know that I have to finish at least 8th to have any chance of beating Phil but I'm up for it and I really feel lucky tonight. :hope everyone had better be careful because the meatman is gonna butcher all opponents :D

Re: September MTT - Monday 26th - 18:25 BST - Leg 4

The wooden spoon is between Dub Cee and Laidback, but the most important factor could be whether either of them are able to make tonights event, and if they do, whether Laidback can avoid being first out again wink2.gif
Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't tell anyone, it just looks like i missed 2 games rather than missing 1 and going out 1st in another laugh4.gif Anyway, its harder than it looks to finish last ......................there's a lot of competition, but i managed to prevail laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: September MTT - Monday 26th - 18:25 BST - Leg 4 Phew - at the break and there's 5 left......and I'm chip leader :nana I'm in completely uncharted territory for me here ..... didn't know earlier how "selective" I could be on my starting hands - now it's just crazy.........I'm chip leader with 83k, the BB is 16,000 :lol

Re: September MTT - Monday 26th - 18:25 BST - Leg 4 Well done there GAF - maybe I'll change my opinion on that competition - 2 PL wins out of tournies can't be bad. Glad you took that guy who came 3rd out - if he'd had any sense he wouldn't have taken you on (or you him) until canyon was out of the picture.....