** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - MONDAY 15th April

Group 3 Chantilly 2.40 - GOT TO LOVE A GREY .

1 of 2 for K.Burke in race & rated 100 , has won 2 Listed races on fast & testing surfaces & won here a month a go , now the bad bit , was 4/1 with bet365 yesterday early evening , now 10/11 .

6th , drifted from odds on to 11/4 but best of the other UK raiders who finished 8th & 10th , glad I didn't back it , the price 4-1 to 10/11 put me off .

Edited by calva decoy

Alnilam 2:00 Kelso (8/11). Maybe slightly disappointing in a hot race last time but this is way easier and should win barring accidents. The 2nd fav looked a plodder when winning Hexham on heavy.

1pt win 8/11

Almost threw it away at the last but hung on. 2nd fav did better than I thought she would.

P/L: -0.7pts

Edited by yossa6133

🙄 picked wrong one again for Daily Nap competition!  ......Windsor 3.50 backed Champagne Sarah 20/1 ( daily nap) & Under the Twilight 14/1 to WIN as both like Good ground!

hey ho, however in 'real money' we well up with the 14/1 Winner 🐎 💷 .........

ps.... the 3 day Craven meeting starts tomorrow at Newmarket and if our friends hear / back anything of note, then will post it on here like last year with some nice big priced winners from them during the flat season 👌 

pps.... mite be worth having a small flutter on 2 in 4.20 Windsor....

Alcazan 9/1 ran in G1/2/3 last summer and Bishops Crown 4/1 WON  as always in the frame 🤞

Edited by Brahmin