Telegraph FF Qualifier

GaF

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier

I forgot about this again laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif ...................... but at least i had remembered to register this time' date= so i've only missed the first 15 minutes or so laugh4.gif
:rollin:rollin:rollin Oh man! Hilarious. GaF? suggested using Microsoft Outlook as a desktop organiser. It takes a bit of work to set up to be honest, but once it's done it's ace. Cheers GaF?:ok

ARGH... stupid PC screwed up and folded me when I had pocket A's!!
That is bl@@dy annoying!!!!!
Im actually a chip leader :lol. And I played 5 hands over an hour and half :o.
Looking good mate = 3rd place with 57 left :clap Don't forget - it's top 10 now.........

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier Does someone want to play in my place? My comps still ****ed and I can't run any programs. Obviously 50/50 on whatever "we" end up with. PM me. I'll check my PM's tomorrow and try to pick the best player:lol. ****ing computers:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Does someone want to play in my place? My comps still ****ed and I can't run any programs. Obviously 50/50 on whatever "we" end up with. PM me. I'll check my PM's tomorrow and try to pick the best player:lol. ****ing computers:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall
Can you not play from another PC? (Family/Pal/internet cafe etc.) It would be a shame to miss out.

ARGH... stupid PC screwed up and folded me when I had pocket A's!!
PC just froze again, in the £250 freeroll. What hand was I holding this time? ... ... ... AA AGAIN!!! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Where's the headbutting laptop smiley?!!?! Edit: I would post what the flop was (it froze after the turn) but I don't think anyone would believe me!