Telegraph FF Qualifier

GaF

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier :lol I cant count how many times I tried. Played both today. In first,I raised with AK, two called. Flop AK3. First guy all in, second follows. I mean come on! I call, one shows A3 other AJ. Turn comes 3 :wall. In second, my 99 against A10 and A3. One catches flush on the river :eyes. One more then...

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier

LBB - why not set a reminder on your mobile etc to go off just before registration and then just before the tournie. It only takes a couple of seconds. The prize is worth it. I'm still playing for the practice and I hope to see you all in the final! crossfingers.gif
good idea ............... I forgot again today laugh4.gif

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier

Here we go... HAVE to do it tonight!!
lol - Just a reminder to everyone that the low entry 9am special is listed as normal (and 1 pm one as well). This 9am one really is the best chance for those of you still trying..... Just redoing the maths.... 925 in final so far. 015 to qualify in standard qualifiers tonight 005 to qualify in tonights "re run special" 025 to qualify in the 5 "normal" qualifiers tomorrow At the end of Saturday, there will still be 30 places left to allocate......... I see them doing this a number of ways...... either "impromptu" qualifiers between now and Sunday - so keep your eyes peeled... Running 2 qualifiers on Sunday (9 am and 1pm) with 15 qualifiers from each..... Now that would be good with the usual low entry....... Increasing the number of qualifiers to 10 or so, possibly from as early as Saturday Night...... We ought to keep our eyes peeled to see where these extra places go..... AS WE SPEAK -JUST SPOTTED - the 7pm tomorrow night has 10 Qualifiers!!!!!

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier Ok - number crunching again....... If the 7pm, 9pm and 11pm all have 10 qualifiers tomorrow - that will use up 15 of the 30 places left over. So come Sunday morning, they'll need to allocate 15 places - wonder if they'll put them all in a 9am, or if they'll do the 9am and 1 pm - either way - looks like there will be some sort of chance on Sunday morning. Just checked out ElEsDee in the rerun - he's leading and there's just 7 left - top 5 go through........ :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap