Telegraph FF Qualifier

GaF

pltelegraph1ty.jpg Current password is everton. The Daily Telegraph Football Fantasy $50,000 Freeroll is being held at Betfred. The final is on 2nd October. There are 3 qualifiers a day - one at 7 pm BST and one at 9 pm BST and the last one at 11 pm BST. Top 5 finishers in each qualifier qualify for the final. Registration opens 2 hours before each tournament starts. Punters Lounge Qualifiers GazBlades Mr Intensity Pocket Lady (histart) Paul Ross (Riverdance) Big Al (xxALxx) F1Man Port KevMac Frisky Fitz Valiant23 GotaFancy (Telepee) Deep Blue Devil Fish The Quiet Man (SSpiersey) EllEssDee Still trying? Still trying? I'll list you here - then we know who to look out for. Missed you or given up? Let me know and I'll amend the list....... Georgej (GeorgeUK) LaidBackBloke (LaidBack2) Jomell (Mastermind66) Brael (Brael) Jaded (Jadedj) WayneMcke (WayneMcke) Brookes (Moelwyn) Mr Museman (Omen666) ??? Big Andy (StellaMonster) RunDmcVsPatNevin

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier I got in from work at 6am this moning, and noticed there was a Telegraph qualifier at 7am, only 240 people entered it. I dont know if it was just a one off, or if there are any more planned for such a crazy time, but i'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if there any planned for that time again, as it could be the best time to enter for those who havent yet qualified

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier Cheers KevMac, 240 surprises me that there was that many - that's about the number they get in the 9am........ Just doing some maths..... 1000 places available in the final 865 already in. 10 more places to be allocated tonight 15 a day Monday - Friday is 75 That's 950 places. A normal Saturday has 25, that's 975. A normal Sunday has 25, but they won't get them in. Maybe the 9am and the 1pm, so there's at least another 15 places (3 qualifiers) to be allocated - unless they let top 10 in in some of them instead......

Re: Telegraph FF Qualifier

Did you mean 9pm? Ive never seen one at 9am! And ive never seen an evening tournament have less than 600 7am our time is probably peak time for the americans, so a number of the early ones were probably Americans
No - definitely 9am Every Saturday and Sunday there are 2 extra qualifiers - one at 9am and one at 1pm. This is in addition to the three that run every day (at 7pm, 9pm and 11pm). Until recently, the 9am ones have had significantly less than 200 entrants.

No - definitely 9am Every Saturday and Sunday there are 2 extra qualifiers - one at 9am and one at 1pm. This is in addition to the three that run every day (at 7pm, 9pm and 11pm). Until recently, the 9am ones have had significantly less than 200 entrants.
Ah ok mate, i never realised there was one that early. I dont usually go online after work, my bed normally calls me! Your maths is correct. There is 15 spaces still not accounted for!

hey im 44th
Hang in there - set yourselves targets as you go to alieve the boredom - I think valiants idea was a good one - first target a PB - 75th ..... then just go from there..... (you may already be there - how many left?)