** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cheltenham Daily Fun Lucky 15 Competition.

No rules as such but...

1. One lucky15 per day settled to 20p win or 10p each way please stipulate. Default will be win.

2. Cash out if you want Lee but for the comp your Original 4 will count.

3. Preferably bets would be real and not just paper picks.

4. Kudos, big swede and a huge imaginary trophy will be the only prize unless I win £1million, if this happens i will reimburse all your stakes for the week via Paypal. 🤣😂🙏🤑🤑

5. Wind ups allowed. Sensitive sorts need not apply.

6. Due to the varying bonus's among bookies we will default to double the odds for singles and 10% bonus for all 4 winners.

Good Luck everyone lets have a bit of fun.

Anyone winning  £1 million on the first day will be barred from the following 3 days to give the others a chance to catch up. 😂🤣

Please restrain yourself until the daily post is posted either Monday evening or early Tuesday Morning. Thank you very muuuuuuch.

Oh! and don't forget to do the daily Cheltenham competition being run by @MCLARKE for real money. 🤑🤑

Edited by Zilzalian
update

I loathe lucky 15's & multis in general but I do that poorly at Cheltenham a 10p each way lucky 15 will be my one & only bet this year at the festival so a £12 loss is the most I can look forward to & or that swede you've mentioned ( hope it's Ulrika 😛 )

With many bookies paying more than 4 places in the 16+ runner handicaps on offer next week can any participants stipulate for instance 12/1 eway ( 6 places ) or strictly just the 4 ? 

Rules is rules , innit !

10 hours ago, calva decoy said:

I loathe lucky 15's & multis in general but I do that poorly at Cheltenham a 10p each way lucky 15 will be my one & only bet this year at the festival so a £12 loss is the most I can look forward to & or that swede you've mentioned ( hope it's Ulrika 😛 )

With many bookies paying more than 4 places in the 16+ runner handicaps on offer next week can any participants stipulate for instance 12/1 eway ( 6 places ) or strictly just the 4 ? 

Rules is rules , innit !

Whatever your bet returns, so it would include the extras, that's why a real bet is preferable.  as for banana tits Ulrika some might prefer Dolph Lundgren so we will stick to big swede referring to a big head (erm thats not to say Ulrika couldn't give a little head if u asked her nicely) @LEE-GRAYS is the man for the big swede, straight from the allotment if he can put down his racing post for 10 mins to plant some.