** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Draw-Martingale Tips - Strategy

kirk999

In case you missed it on the other thread, and the question from @Skittle as to whether you are backing the selections to real money using this staking plan (or whether it's a paper trade exercise. Of more interest than usual when using this staking plan given that no-one has an inexhaustible bankroll! :)

2 hours ago, kirk999 said:

@harry_rag   @@Skittle Yes, I use real money, everyone sets their own budget, 10 EUR per unit, in case of 3-4 consecutive negative results, I return to 1 unit.

At the end of the month I post the balance sheet.

Thanks for that, certainly makes things clearer regarding the worst case scenario downside. Updates need to be a bit more regular than monthly. Weekly or every 10 bets would be fine though after a winner would make most sense. Good luck with it.

Hi, sorry to harp on but you're a bit overdue an update for this thread so anyone who might be interested knows what's going on. By my quick tot up you'd be in front to level stakes and if you'd stuck to the staking plan but the decision to go back to 1 point when you did, unfortunately, means you're slightly down.

On the subject of that, please be a bit clearer on the subject of winning and losing bets. You had two consecutive bets at 1 point, one where you went back to 1 point after a loss and one where you had a winner. You need to be clear on which of the scenarios applies when the stake reverts to 1 point.