Racing Chat - Sunday 7th Jan ( day & night racing )

W.Mullins may as well spend the day in the ' winners enclosure ' at Naas today as I think he'll be in there a fair bit , he's 5 from 13 there already this season . he was the only winning trainer after abandonment albeit 9/1 shot upset the odds on favourite .

He has 5 runners of the 8 in the 2.00 Grade 1 Novice , MYSTICAL POWER 8/1 eway Betvictor interests me , is 2 from 2 , Galileo / Annie Power , that's some good breeding .

Venetia Williams could have a decent show from her runners at Plumpton today .

She didn't fancy OXYGEN carrying bottom weight to beat AUTHORISED SPEED in the 1.15 but could be the 2 in the places ha ha , finished last & 2nd last 😂

, in the 2.15 RAMO 7/2 Betvictor 2nd 85/40  looks the one to be on & in the Sussex National ECEPARTI 11/1eway bet365 ( 4 places ) 👎 has won over 26f , is carrying a low weight has decent place claims if handles the extra 2f .

There's night racing at Wolves 😱 weird .

My Daily Nap THIRTYFOURSTITCHES 👎runs in 6.00 & if P.Evans LIHOU 👎 7.00 race with H.Doyle on wasn't drawn in stall 10 over the 5f trip I may have & still might be tempted .

Edited by calva decoy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.