Newbury 14:25

I Find this race over at Newbury quite interesting, 5 places available on sky or 4 on most other bookmakers, I've got 2 fancies here which I am backing 0.5 pts E/W because I cant split the 2, these are Certainly Red and Shanty Alley. I backed both of these at 9/1 on Sky with the 5 places and as I'm currently writing this Shanty Alley has been backed into 13/2 and Certainly Red into 15/2.

I'm interested into what everyone else thinks but I don't believe the form of some of the horses higher up in the betting is that impressive and with something to fall back on I believe these 2 selections can hopefully both go close, obviously I could be completely wrong and they both come no where near but from looking through especially Shanty Alley the form of this last race in particular is quite impressive with the way its played out. I was there at Catterick this day and although not backing it or really watching it from looking back they ran a good race on seasonal return. Court at Slip went on to win their next race and the other too who finished ahead of these were 3rd if they ran again next time (good 3rds at that).

Interested in what you guys fancy in this race and if you agree with me or not. please feel free to leave your opinion on this race or indeed anymore tomorrow (30/12/23)