Mrjols One Goal

Mrjol.

On 12/9/2023 at 11:04 AM, Mrjol. said:

You got me into this, it's your fault 🤣

Will have to have a break once in a while to recharge myself lol  that's if it goes on long enough of course.

I managed a run of 172, not on here but on the old Betfair forum. It was quite a while ago and took me ages. Good fun as long as the run continues. 

1 hour ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Not bad for a first attempt :ok

Banking anything soon or you want a lot more?

Cheers mate, I am having a study and not just picking any two games, all's well so far, fingers crossed it'll keep going.

I've got a bet number to bank all but £10 and then carry on.

9 minutes ago, Mrjol. said:

Tomorrow's bet nice and early, going to be a bit busy. Fingers crossed 🤞

Bet 34

Reading v Exeter   1.05   (3pm)

Sheff Wed v Hull   1.07   (5.15pm)

£200.50 Double

Brave pick! Especially having not banked yet but if you can stay lucky could be at £300 in no time :ok :hope 

I've decided to bank £200 and carry on with the remaining £25.57.

The other half was sitting next to me and mentioned the lecky bill, she was paying some off which made me feel a bit guilty lol. It takes a lot of the excitement off going back down to £20 but it'll be another challenge trying to get it back up. 

On 12/29/2023 at 11:35 PM, Skittle said:

Which firm do you use for the doubles? Doing the singles I use Betfair. Never thought of doubles, may have a look on my 365 or PP to see how the prices compare.

Been thinking about this a bit and might as well dump my thoughts to stop them rattling around my head!

On the subject of bookies v exchange I think you'll get a better price on the latter more often than not. Worth checking as if the price is the same then might as well play with the bookie and avoid commission. But in the long run I suspect an exchange only approach would do a lot better than bookies only. (Tonight's selections in this thread can be had at 1.06 and 1.08 and that's without seeing if you can get matched for an extra tick.)

On the subject of doubles then there can be a benefit (if you've got an edge then multis will increase it) but it's slightly academic if you're following an all-in staking approach. As tonight's 2 selections overlap they can't be doubled up on the exchange so taking worse odds is the only way to play the double. But, if your games are at different times you might as well do singles at the best price you can find and roll the return over onto the second bet.

I'm glad some profit has been banked in this thread as I think there's been a degree of good fortune to go this far without hitting a bump in the road given the average odds being played. However I'll happily eat my words if the winners keep coming so easily!