** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PDC World Darts Championship

amity

Two for me tonight as well. First off, Searle to win but Goto to hit the most 180's looks good so I'm joining you on that one @Fader and at the same price. Also I like Evans to hit over 5.5 180's against Aspinall. From memory Evans is a decent 180 hitter and as I think the match goes to four sets at least I think Evans can hit a fair few 180's. Worth a go at 5.00.

1 hour ago, ThunderDan9 said:

I went with Evans to win at 3,40.

Wright and Noppert went out, and while I think there is a bigger chance Aspinall will show up, his lack of form might still be a concern.

Sweet.

Wright, Noppert, Aspinall all missed the Players Championship Finals - all three went out 0-3. 😮

Finally Christmas over and Darts back on.

I like the underdogs in first two games, not only they both been playing well I will never trust their opponents who are always inconsistent. For example chisnall was kind of lucky last round averaging somewhere in the 80s! He is against clemens who was semi finalist last year and who seems to be creeping into form, played well last match and is just overall more consistent. Scott Williams seems to be another player playing himself into form at the right time, he is the less experienced on big stage but no novice and he has the confidence to beat someone like Schindler who has buckled under pressure before. 

I will play safe initially playing a handicap double on the +2.5 for both Williams and clemens. Odds around 1.8 (sky bet) almost a cover bet for the following…..

Scott Williams and Gabriel Clemens both to win odds around 5.3 (sky bet) 

probably do single bets and +1.5 handicap too on both. 

What's that phrase about cows and banjos :lol Chisnall takes out 100 in the first set but no more big checkouts and hits the lowest amount of 180's he's probably ever hit in a five set match. Clemens can jog on as well. Could barely hit a 180 in the last round and then turns on the burners when behind against Chisnall in the 180's.

I'm going with a 170 finish in MVG's match at 8.00. Most likely it'll be MVG who hits it - if it's hit at all - but rather than backing him at a higher price I'll back there to be one in the match which means I've got Veenstra onside in case he hits one. He likes a big checkout so you never know. I'll also try Michael Smith to win 4-2 at 5.50. He's not quite at the level he was last year and his opponent is awkward. Both bets with 365.

2.5pts first set double (Bunting win set 1 and most 180s) 13/10 Bet365
2pts Bunting most 180s (vs Hempel) and over 5.5 sets (Dobey v Smith) 6/4 Paddypower
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1pt Bunting and Dobey to win their matches and hit 8+ 180s 5/1 Paddypower
1pt 20+ 180s and 4+ 100+ checkouts (Dobey v Smith) 7/1 Skybet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts Both players (Dobey, R.Smith) to hit 10+ 180s & both players 2+ 100+ checkouts each 20/1 Skybet