Racing Chat - Wednesday 22nd November

Linelee King 12:55 Warwick 11/2. Off for 655 days, would win this if same animal now and ready to roll (big if!). Could just be a prep run for a return to fences but will take a risk.

1pt win 11/2 Betfair

Daft bet, should have just watched the race. Some promise from the horse though. 

P/L: -0.9pts

Edited by yossa6133

2 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

Linelee King 12:55 Warwick 11/2. Off for 655 days, would win this if same animal now and ready to roll (big if!). Could just be a prep run for a return to fences but will take a risk.

1pt win 11/2 Betfair

P/L: -0.9pts

I should have waited a bit longer, drifted like a barge as soon as I backed it! I'll let it run but unlikely to win with that kind of market move.

Rock Melody                               7 00 Wolv/               1/40th of a pt ew   16/1

May Sonic                                   6 30 Wolv/                1/ 40th of a pt ew  22/1

Edited by black rabbit

Wolverhampton 2000

plenty with valid claims but the booking of Ross’s Ryan looks significant for David Evan’s 

EAGLE DAY

Win

WINNING DISTANCE ( any runner)

OVER 1.5 LENGTHS @ 13/8

in stall 1 and a class three horse on debut for old yard.

Slud steadily down the weights and a close up second on previous visit to Dunstall park.

Sure to have come in for latest “quiet run “ on turf and the way David Evans runs his handicappers pertaining to the draw ratings class and jockey bookings this one looks likely to show more improvement tonight in this class despite the money for the “talking” horses. Yard have a very clear modus operandi.

Edited by Sporting Sam