Racing Chat- Sunday 12th Nov

MCLARKE

2.oo Nass 2pts e/w SUMMERVILLE BOY  14/1 5p Bog- Decent form this horse and from strong trainer and jockey had been overlooked in the betting earlier in the day i  actually got 20's.  Looks to have a strong e/w claim in a decent looking race.

2.00 Nass 0.5 e/w DROP THE ANCHOR 33/1 Bog 5p- A big outsider here and rightly so shown nowt on flat or over hurdles so far in 2023 i just feel  this 9yo McManus owned runner has a race or 2 in him yet!

5pts Invested

Edited by Tedthewolf

4 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

Ted   Djelo  went in yesterday    { you put him up on notebook last year }  hope you had a sheckle on

Had a very small win bet on him didn't overly fancy him looked beat for all  the world but battled back to get up  on chasing debt. Don't really no what to think of that certainly wouldn't be taking too short of odds on  him if in an e/w price well that's different. 

Fredo Banbou  ran well for you mate will win  soon hopefully  will be a working mans price had a little nibble e/w at 14's

Nearly backed another of Venetia yesterday but  the price went before i could get on  but was beat anyway but may  be worth keeping an eye on Enjoy Your Life.

10 minutes ago, Tedthewolf said:

Had a very small win bet on him didn't overly fancy him looked beat for all  the world but battled back to get up  on chasing debt. Don't really no what to think of that certainly wouldn't be taking too short of odds on  him if in an e/w price well that's different. 

Fredo Banbou  ran well for you mate will win  soon hopefully  will be a working mans price had a little nibble e/w at 14's

Nearly backed another of Venetia yesterday but  the price went before i could get on  but was beat anyway but may  be worth keeping an eye on Enjoy Your Life.

+ for what its worth i lik both of yours back home at Naas trouble is i also like "common practice"  🤔 might just have a cockel on the 3 of them

good luck with them pal☘️

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 12:57 PM, Tedthewolf said:

Enjoy Your Life won today at Exeter but too short of price for me.

Trainer has her horses in spanking form.