Racing Chat Wed 25th Oct

• harry_rag changed the title to Racing Chat Wed 25th Oct

Hi all, our friend is at Newmarket today, had 2 EW placings and now his main bet...........3.35 Curran 11/4 and said the on course whisper is Eve Johnsons High Point is positive so backed at 6/1  WON    .....ive backed both 🤞

The 'Ladies grapevine' works 😂 🐎 🏆 from her husband on course to her.....so she texted me and i back both woop woop, sooo my husband be happy to soon when gets home 👍  

More info from HQ which may help in future via texted ladies grapevine......Curran was keen, never travelled well, didnt see out trip.....High Point was always up front, when pressed by Gosdens Filly, the Colt found more and pulled away......Won him 'half a monkey' so will have ask my husband or @LEE-GRAYS what that is 😲 💷............

ok in 4.10 he was going to back Zouzanna who was inform with Ascot win / HQ 3rd, so was expected to progress in higher grade....3/1 but drifted so he left it alone, came 6th!............anyway maybe this info from 'Ladies grapevine ' might help with these few horses in future! 

in last likes both of Hannons....@13/2 Mafnood & Speeding Bullet 4/1  WON   🤞.....more info, winner was just behind K Ryans winner who ran well in class2 race first time out! Sure you knowledgeable guys ( and my husband to some extent) will understand this info in more detail !

Edited by Brahmin