Monday racing tips

335 wolv 

Bookies are going very short on caltonian here ...7/4....and I get it ...could be better than he looks so worthy fav ....with Galileo glass no pushover either at 4/1......but computer has flagged....Graceland girl ....as a dark horse selection  and I'm going to play this one at 14/1..Ew ....ran a pretty good race when last seen on aw and has been tried on turf since without showing much ....returns to aw off much reduced Mark as a result so if he has any talent then conditions are perfect now ....hence. ..dark horse 🙂...speculative but very good value 

5pts Ew Graceland girl 14/1

After a good day today with 3 horses placed 2 wins one at 15/2 and one at 11/4 and the one placed horse drifting to 18/1

Anyway onto todays selections:

Plumpton 16:15 Arqoob (11/2 4 places available at this price on sky) 0.5 points E/W

the first horse Ive been looking at is Arqoob, this horse ran 3 times during the summer on the flat meaning that it won’t be short of a run and should be fresh, last time they ran over hurdles they finished a decent 3rd, this was in a class 2 contest and also on softer ground which they will be experiencing here, another interesting point is it’s Bryony Frost’s only ride on the card

Windsor 14:55 Spoof (11/4) 1 point win 

Spoof is a mud baby and loves running on very soft and heavy ground which is good news for what we’ve got to come here! This race is fairly competitive however I see spoof coming out on top, Korker who is currently fav at the time of writing this is back in handicap company of top weight which I think will catch up with them so spoof is the pick here! 

and that’s it for my selections for Monday 23rd October, remember these are just my selections, enjoy another great days racing! 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.