NFL Week 5 - Predictions

harry_rag

Week 4 Results

As soon as Deshaun Watson was ruled out just before kick-off, I knew the bets were in trouble. Add to that Joe Burrow’s poor performance and the Steelers inept display, week 4 is best forgotten about.

ATS - Won 2 Lost 3 Staked 30 points. Returned Nil for a loss of -30.00 points

ATS YTD record - Picks 20 = W9 D2 L9 - staked 120.00 points – returned 15.54 resulting in a seasonal  2023 loss of -104.46 points

1. Browns to win ATS -3.0 points @ 20/21 Browns lost Deshaun Watson before kick-off it was game over. Baltimore win 28-3 LOST

2. Bengals to win ATS -2.0 points @ 10/11 No signs of form this week 3-27 LOST

3. Vikings to win ATS -3.5 points @ 10/11 No luck about this performance Vikings won easily 21-13 WON

4. Steelers to win ATS - 3.0 points @ 10/11 Steelers hammered 30-6 LOST

5. Rams to win Moneyline @ 1/1 Rams win in overtime 29-23 bet WON

Lets hope week 5 is better.

Week 5 Picks

1. Jets to win ATS +2.5 points @ 10/11

The Jets have played some strong opponents. Denver will be a nice change. Their defence will enjoy feasting on Russell Wilson and in a low scoring game give me the Jets with the points.

2. Bengals to win ATS -3.0 points @ 10/11

I shall stick with the Bengals even after last week’s poor performance. A loss in this game would mean their season is over.

3. 49Ers to win ATS -3.50 points @ 10/11

The 49Ers are extremely talented. At home they are almost invincible.

4. Steelers to win ATS +4.0 points @ 10/11

I cannot believe I am picking the Steelers again after last week’s inept performance. Previous games against the Ravens have always been close. Home advantage, a mean defence and injuries to the Ravens gives the advantage to the Steelers.

5. Dolphins to win ATS -12.0 points @ 10/11

Playing in the heat of Miami is always tough. The Giants could not stop Seattle sacking Daniel Jones 11 times last week. I am expecting Miami to go big (32-35 points).

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

Results from last week,

Home Team: 0/3, P/L: -3.00pts

Away Team: 3/3, P/L: +6.30pts

Some tightly contested (and priced) games this week. Let's see how it goes.

Home Team: New England Patriots 1.83 Bet365

Away Team: Houston Texans 2.20 Bet365

The Patriots play at home against the New Orleans Saints who I am looking to oppose again this week.

The Texans play away at the Atlanta Falcons. The Texans riding a wave of confidence and long may it continue while the Falcons lost last week at Wembley stadium so with the added travel and losing last time out are worth opposing also.

Did quite a few bets and soke free bets to follow,  which I'll likely use on games tonight.

Td acca, just under 25/1

Diggs, l Jackson, t Hill, aj brown, kelce

Acca 5/1

Bills (-5.5), Lions (-5.5), Dolphins (-7.5), cowboys/49ers 41pts+

Bills win (-6.5), Bills 2 tds and diggs 1st team td

Lions win (-5.5), Montgomery 1st TD

Ravens win, 2 tds and Andrews 1st tm TD

Missed the London game again. Starting today with the Giants at the Dolphins.

28pts D. Jones to score a TD @ 4.23

27pts B. Berrios to score a TD @ 4.72

25pts D. Smythe to score a TD @ 5.31

35pts W. Robinson to score a TD @ 7.27

50pts J. Hill to score a TD @ 10.80

10pts A. Ingold to score a TD @ 17.17

@Torque Looks like a decent return for you last night if my quick look at the scores is anything to go by. Just the one winner for me.

SPIN not up with prices yet so I can't be definitive on who might or might not be a potential system bet but, off the 3 likely candidates, Jacobs and Jones look too short to me.

I've taken 6/5 for Adams with Hills (odds on in most places) with the inherent gamble on his fitness (expected to start despite a shoulder injury last week).

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

@Torque Looks like a decent return for you last night if my quick look at the scores is anything to go by. Just the one winner for me.

SPIN not up with prices yet so I can't be definitive on who might or might not be a potential system bet but, off the 3 likely candidates, Jacobs and Jones look too short to me.

I've taken 6/5 for Adams with Hills (odds on in most places) with the inherent gamble on his fitness (expected to start despite a shoulder injury last week).

It was a good night - largely thanks to Turpin. Still down on the season but I'm not that surprised given some of the odds I've been taking.

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Adams franked as a system bet for what it's worth, the other 2 as "no bet".