Game Week 7 Table & Game Week 8 Chat

fantasy.jpg

The Punters Lounge Fantasy Football League only seems to be getting more intense with every passing week. @u1905068's Amics d'Eric Djemba are the new team on the top of the table after a moderate week of points scoring that was enough to move up one spot to the summit. David Oliver's team are just 1 point clear in first place so the pressure is firmly on. Double-figure totals from Levi Colwill and Kieran Trippier in the back-line played a key role in that rise to the top. It's also great to see a football forum veteran in @skyblues88 flirting with the top in 3rd place with their Show Me the Mane. Go on, Jay! :cheers

Manager of the Week was a rather convincing winner this round with Carl Joiner's star of kings bringing home 98 points. The vast majority of the credit for that points haul goes to the decision to captain Ollie Watkins which totalled 46 points on its own. Ben White earning 14 points and Martin Odegaard accumulating 17 points also helped. Well played, Carl! :clap

The name of shame this week goes to... *checks to make sure it isn't me after an awful 38-point total*... Mark Milton's Best in Show who could only muster 16 points in one of the worst totals so far. The worst thing is that it looks like Mark was actually trying this week. Even if questions must be raised about the inclusion of James Tarkowski, Josh Brownhill, and Antoine Semenyo in the starting XI. Especially with 25 points sitting on the bench in the form of Sam Johnstone, Cristian Romero, and Joachim Andersen. Ouch! Come on, Mark. You're better than that!

It's an 11am BST deadline on Saturday 7th October so be sure to get your transfers in. I've officially wild-carded. Had enough of these primadonnas in my side. Time to start climbing the table! Otherwise, it's off to the job centre and a likely job in Scandinavian football for me! Good luck all! :ok