** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dream Team email

Just for info for those of you who didn't sign up your teams - had the following update from The Sun.

Del Horno takes early lead
dt05i-199.jpg DEL HORNO ... Great Start
CHELSEA defender Asier Del Horno was the highest scoring player over the first month of 2005-06 Dream Team with 37 points. Although Jose Mourinho paid £8million to Athletico Bilbao for the services of the left-back, he is a cut-price £4m for the purposes of Dream team – great value! Del Horno’s midfield colleague Frank Lampard has been criticized by England coach Sven Goran Eriksson for being not being in "best form". But he has started the Dream Team season like a house on fire and has already grabbed 35 points. Former Ipswich striker Darren Bent has been the surprise package of the season so far. Sitting third in our list of scorers the Charlton man notched a terrific four goals in his first three games. Bottom of the pile was Sunderland’s republic of Ireland centre-back Gary Breen. The Black Cats lost their first four games conceding seven goals in the process to give Breen a score of MINUS five. Back To Top
CASH PRIZES
Pul-ling Power
VIPUL LAKHANI named his Dream Team after two-year old son Ben. And now our £3,000 monthly winner will be taking the little lad on the holiday of a lifetime. The 32-year old accountant from Leatherhead in Surrey scored a whopping 257 points with Bens Boys 4 to rake in the cash. Lakhani said: "The Gods were smiling on me – normally my teams are rubbish." "But this year I studied the Dream Team website, looked at your tips for bargain players and spread my money throughout the team." "Now I can afford to go to Florida with Ben and wife Paula." Back To Top
TEAM REGISTRATION
Roon is tops
dt05i-889.jpg ROONEY ... Favourite pick
A massive 235,000 Dream Team bosses picked Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney. That works out at 44 per cent of the total entrants in this year’s game. You also saw good value in Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard and Arsenal striker Thierry Henry who were the second and third most picked players. At just £2.5million, Birmingham defender Matthew Upson was good value for money and finished fourth. Last year’s highest scoring player was Chelsea’s John Terry. With a hefty price tag of £8m, he finished in ninth place – level with West Ham’s Dream Team newcomer Anton Ferdinand. Poor Junichi Inamoto was the least selected player. Just 68 entrants selected the West Brom midfielder.