Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips

spreadman

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System Match No. 66, Portsmouth v Chelsea, 0-2. A reasonable profit, helped by the low goal scoring shirt numbers... Total goals MU = 2, match P/L =+£3 Total shirt numbers MU = 17, match P/L = +£20 Match profit = +£23 ;) Next traded match is tomorrow, Everton v Newcastle, Sky Sports, 1.30 pm, Sunday, 27th November, spreads and trades posted here before noon.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System match No. 67, Everton v Newcastle, Sky Sports, 1.30pm, Sunday 27th November We hope to continue our winning 'run' but the presence this afternoon of Messrs. Owen and Shearer may have something to say about that. However, their shirt numbers are low, and this will be beneficial to our shirt trade should they score. Sell total goals at 2.3 for £5 per goal Sell total shirt numbers at 28 for £1 per point Not much else appeals here...Everton's home corners average is high, around 15, compared to the division average of 10.1. A buy at 11 may be profitable. Results posted here later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips It worries me that Owen is not playing as Ameobi is replacing him...whilst not a prolific scorer, with a shirt number of 23 a goal from him and theres no real margin for profit! However the stats suggest a low scoring game, no more than 2 goals but hopefully less. so im hoping for a smash and grab get in and out by half time! Fingers crossed.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips :hope Chala, like I said on the other thread, our only 'dangers' are Amoebi and 27, neither renowned goal scorers, and Shearer is 10. Big Duncan doesn't usually lumber on until later in the match.... Everton rarely score more than 1 goal per match, but the fear is a shaky goal prone defence being breached by the Toon. Down side: 32 goals in 8 previous meetings between these two teams.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips I empathise with your concern Mabell, and there is a risk with Ameobi, but if it gets a bit hairy you can trade out, the average time for a first match goal is around 35-38 minutes, by which time the spread is low enough to profit. :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips ive closed out on the shirt numbers, 10 point profit.Im going to let the total goals run for a bit as this could be a hard fought 0-0. The bookings look interesting though as this looks like theres more booking in this...make up so far is 30 and the spread is 60-63, a small buy perhaps, any thoughts?

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Mabell, if you look at my post in the 'weekend bets' you'll see that I, too, have closed my personal shirts trade at 18, and bought bookings at 46, earlier..there should be more... Yobo just scored, but only No. 4 shirt....looks like we got out in time...:D I was considering a corners buy before the match.....13 at half time!! Keep an eye out, if you buy bookings, and get out while still in profit..

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System Match No. 67, Everton v Newcastle, 1-0 Third profitable trade in a row.... Total goals MU = 1, match P/L = +£6.50 Total shirt numbers MU = 4, match P/L = +£24 Total match Profit = +£30.50 :D Next traded match at 4pm, spreads and trades posted here, shortly.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 68, West Ham v Man. Utd., Sky Sports, 4pm, Sunday 27th November. Could be a goal or two here, so if you are trading, be wary. Sell total goals at 2.6 for £5 per goal Sell total shirt numbers at 33 for £1 per point Results posted here, later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System match No.68, West Ham v Man. Utd., 1-2. Total goals MU = 3, match P/L = -£2 Total shirts MU =33, match P/L = -£7 Total match P/L = -£9 :eek Next traded match is tomorrow, Cardiff v Ipswich, Sky Sports, 7.45pm, Monday November 28th, spreads and trades posted here.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 69, Cardiff v Ipswich, Sky Sports 1, 7.45pm, Monday November 28th. High goal averages here, so caution is advised....main goal scorers shirts not too bad....Jerome, (10 goals), is No. 10, Koumas, (5), is 8, possible that 24, 30 and 33 may play. Sell total goals at 2.6 for £10 per goal Sell total shirt numbers at 30 for £2 per point Ref.: A.Marriner, books. ave. is 60, C's is 18, I's is 18. Total corners averages, f/a, home/away : 4.5,5.0/4.2,6.4. Results posted here, later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 70, Doncaster v Aston Villa, Sky Sports 2, 7.45pm, Tuesday 29th November. This Carling Cup match looks a 2+ goals match, so no personal trades for me, and minimum stakes for the system trade. Sell total goals at 2.7 for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers for £1 per point. Corners averages are high, home, away F/A = 8.1, 4.5, / 5.6, 8.0. Bookings : D =17, AV = 15, referee, M. Dean, average, 31. Aston Villa are favourites to win, but Doncaster drew with Man. City, last time out. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System Match No.70, Doncaster v Aston Villa, 3-0. Total goals MU = 3, match P/L = -£1.50 Total shirt numbers MU = 43, match P/L = -£5 Total match P/L = -£6.50. :eek The high corners average comment was confirmed by a total of 15 corners in the match. Next match is tomorrow, Wigan v Newcastle, Sky Sports, 7.45pm, spreads and trades posted here after 6pm.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 71, Wigan v Newcastle, Sky Sports 2, 7.45, Wednesday, 30th November. Owen not playing tonight, so hopefully less goals than the current trend of 3 per match... Sell total goals at 2.5 for £15 per goal Sell total shirt numbers at 36 for £3 per point Wigan's penalty taker, Roberts wears the No. 30 shirt.... Results posted here, later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Result of System Match No. 71, Wigan v Newcastle, 1-0. Total goals MU = 1, match P/L = +£22.50 Total shirt numbers MU = 22, match P/L = +£42 Match profit = +£64.50 :) Next traded match is tomorrow, Sky Sports 7.45pm, Friday 2nd December. Spreads and trades posted here after 6pm.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips Time for a bank update.... There have been a total of 71 traded system matches so far, from 10th September to November 30th. Previous bank = £1,681. (Post No. 212). Previous total system profit = +£681. New bank, after 71 matches = £1,662.50 New total system profit = +£662.50 Yield % = +66.25%. As you can see, the bank is lower than previously, and this is due to 'Black Saturday and Sunday', recently, when no less than 19 goals were scored in only 4 matches...something that has never occurred since I kept detailed records of televised matches, and hopefully will be a long time before coming again... Our highest bank so far was £770.50, the lowest after the aforementioned 'crash', was £358.50, so we are moving in the right direction, having added £304 to our bank since then. I hope to reach the £1000 profit mark early in the new year, but slow and steady is the motto for our Christmas cracker this year.

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips :ok Thanks, Mabell and Chala, for your kind comments. I hope that in time more PL'ers will realise the profit potential of spread betting, despite its reputation as volatile and difficult to understand. Fixed odds betting has it's place, but run a spread betting system alongside it, and you will soon see the differences and advantages, if you follow a few simple rules. Spread betting is the only form of betting that I am aware of where you don't need to be right with the match result, just be on the right side of the spread, regardless of which team wins. Chala, I will try and do an update of W/L Bets etc., for both systems and strategies early next week. I will be posting the spreads for tonight's match shortly, but won't be trading on goals and shirts as it looks like a 3+ goals job. Having said that it will probably be a goalless bore draw! I may buy total corners... Well at least you can't lose if you don't bet......or win......:\

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No.72, Mansfield v Grays, Sky Sports 1, 7.45pm, Friday, 2nd December. Another match with the potential for goals, so if you are trading tonight, minimum stakes are recommended. Sell total goals at 3.0 for £5 per goal. Sell total shirt numbers at 38, for £1 per point. These spreads were available earlier, and may have changed. Results posted here later. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips

:ok Thanks, Mabell and Chala, for your kind comments. I hope that in time more PL'ers will realise the profit potential of spread betting, despite its reputation as volatile and difficult to understand. Fixed odds betting has it's place, but run a spread betting system alongside it, and you will soon see the differences and advantages, if you follow a few simple rules. Spread betting is the only form of betting that I am aware of where you don't need to be right with the match result, just be on the right side of the spread, regardless of which team wins. .... Well at least you can't lose if you don't bet......or win......:\
Hi Spreadman, just like to thank you for posting your trades for us all to see, ive been shadowing your trade for a couple of weeks and im in Profit despite taking a couple of losses. Has you say you don’t have totally right just in the right direction. My first passion is Rugby League and last Season I ran a similar system on that sport it provided quite profitable. I feel confident enough to post my trades when the next season starts. Im trying a couple of system type trades on Rugby Union at the moment if I can get consistent profit ill start posting on the forum. Punters that are thinking about getting into spread betting should start very cautiously, especially when Selling ( going low ) on Volatile Markets that can big make ups. Take my disaster in Wednesday, id been playing the "multi corner" Market ( multiply the number of first Half corners by the number of second half corners ) I selt low at 25. Looking at the stats either Wigan or Newcastle has averaged 4 a piece it was nailed on for a low make up. Of course the obvious happened there was 12 in the first 30 mins the quote moved into the 70s I panicked and sold the bet in the end a 50 Point loss. Lesson learnt the hard way. If you bet in-running you need to be able to read a game, 10 mins watching a live game can give you more information than 4 hours of studying stats. Read it right you make a killing, read it wrong well...

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips :welcome Deehell, from all of us in the Punter's Lounge, make yourself at home, I am sure that you will find much to your benefit here, and should you decide to share your knowledge and experience we will all be grateful. I can tell that you have experienced the sometimes rocky path of the spread betting journey, and your words are very wise, I agree with your sentiments completely. Your multis experience in the recent Wigan match was unfortunate..your pre-match assessment of the stats. was correct. I had a small fixed odds bet on less than 11 corners, knowing how unpredictable total corners and multis, etc., can be. This is one of the rare occasions that I will take a fixed odds bet over a spread bet. As you know, corners came thick and fast, 11 in the first half, and looking like 8+ corners due in the 2nd half. This illustrates not only the unpredictable and volatile corners market, but shows the importance of watching the game for a few minutes to try and assess the 'rhythms and flow', even if it means that the spread drops or becomes less favourable. I know that 'panic' feeling too well, and have tried to temper my emotions during a match, trying to follow the pro's maxim, 'let your losses run', as usually a run of events against your trade are often short lived, and return to the 'norm'. Ten minutes observation is worth many pages of stats., indeed. Once again, feel free to post here, and don't be afraid to set up your own threads.... Rugby is a sport that I have never traded, and I am sure there are many PL'ers who would be interested to learn more....especially if it means making a profit!! Well, I am off now to Spin. to check the spreads for the imminent Liverpool match on Sky Sports. I'll post my spreads and trades here, shortly. :D

Re: Spreadman's Double sell System - Today's tips System Match No. 73, Liverpool v Wigan, Sky Sports 1, 12.45 pm, Saturday 3rd December. Apologies for late posting. Sell total goals at 2.2 for £5 per goal Sell total shirt numbers at 32 for £1 per point. GL. :ok :hope