Sky Bet Restricting my small bets because I Won!!!

I have been betting with Sky Bet for a number of months now and tend to like their extra places until yesterday I have been down a few hundred overall. I had a nice treble rolling up from a €25 bet with the first two winning and I cashed out for a couple of grand which was great as the third horse did don’t win ?

now today I went to put on my usual small bet a double this time and wanted to do €15 e/w and they restricted me to €7.45 ew!!!!! Simply because I managed to win a couple of Bob!! I would like ce to hear from any of you who have been restricted for winning but also from anyone who has been down lots for f money but always allowed to keep betting?? And I would really love to hear from anyone who was losing lots of money and SkyBet restricted them from betting so they wouldn’t lose anymore???? Does that person exist??? Sky Bet Big on Marketing Razzle Dazzle and looks like they don’t like their customers winning even SMALL !!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.