Not Good At Naming Threads Thread (a frisky variation)

Valiant23

Inspired by friskys system :clap, I'm going to follow the same as I've not one original thought in my body. However it is modified in a few ways. 1-Its NFL, which makes it slightly easier as all the handicaps give prices of 1.90 or thereabouts. each winning bet should return as follows:-

Rd1=1 staked 1.9 returns Rd2=1.9 staked 3.61 returns Rd3=3.61 staked 6.85 returns Rd4=6.85 staked 13.03 returns Rd5=13.03 staked 24.76 returns Rd6=24.76 staked 47.04 returns Rd7=47.04 staked 89.38 returns Rd8=89.38 staked 169.83 returns Rd9=169.83 staked 322.68 returns Rd10=322.68 staked 613.10 returns Rd11=613.10 staked 1164.90 returns

2-To make it affordable I'm starting with a 1pt stake. Each time a run ends in profit it means I'll be able to afford an increase. But at 1pt its still affordable to do crud at the start. Which I fully expect to do as I'll probably ignore TazaDs' excellent NFL coverage. Any encouragement, advice or ridicule is welcome, and I fully expect to fall flat on my face, but what the hell. I can't just float around giving people sh*t all the time.;) I am considering timing a run specially to coincide with the NFL play-offs, so that if I do well I'll be having a very big bet on the Superbowl. Selections to follow.;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.