** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Class Poker with T.J. Cloutier

GaF

wcp021rr5yr.jpg2 CD's filled with in-game expert play recommendations, loads of scenario tips, and numerous quiz questions with thoroughly explained answers, all from the world's winningest poker player, T.J. Cloutier. The replay mode allows you to see all your opponents' hole cards as well as each person's probability to make his or her hand. Includes no limit, limit and satellite tournaments, heads up play, as well as Texas Hold'em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud and 5 Card Draw games. The most comprehensive poker strategy tutorial ever created doesn't just teach you how to play Texas Hold'em, you'll learn what to play, when, where and why. This looks interesting to me - anyone any experience of it? Details of how to get a copy through emule here..... http://www.overnetworld.com/eng-board/thread.php?threadid=10140&sid= (you need to sign up I'm afraid to see the forum) I'll let you know my thoughts further after I have personal experience of it.......

Re: World Class Poker with T.J. Cloutier Well I gave this a go, and I'm afraid it's VERY POOR indeed...... I'm not going to elaborate too much, because I couldn't be bothered to spend much time in it - but the advice is poor (it's not specific enough to what is going on) and the opponents AI is clueless....... World Series of Poker is due out in the next week or so - maybe that will be better.......