Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney

GaF

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney

dont think blind skipped me... i had 14K arriving to final table... but out in next hand now..
Unlucky mate ..... Chuck an email off to Blue Square....... Shame - seems the problems tonight are restricted to Blue Square - Golden Palace worked like a dream ;) (apart of course for having banned half of Europe!!!) - You reading this Frisky. Anyway Cains - Well done - despite the problems, gives you a healthy start to September Tourny...... :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney cant complain.. 42.72$ for 5th place... I hate when its so fast.. Its okay with turbo tournaments.. But ultra turbo fast speed mach7 tournaments is just to much... BUT I MADE PROFIT... :ok (also the reason i joined up here, was i saw frisky had won some money here, so it must be some bad poker players around here.) :lol :lol

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney Well I don't think that's the right format for our MTT Tourney, and I didn't expect it to be like that, however we'll see the month through. Being less serious an event than the league, i think we can experiment with things like that - if it isn't quite right, we change it within a month.....so it's not the end of the world. haven't ruled out at some stage in the future trying something like Omaha as a one off - would be good if that could be a freeroll (cos I don't understand it!!) - but that'll be a little way down the road.....

close meatman... you fought well i think.. :ok
Sorry Mate, I've got to ask this - we know you're from Denmark - you did win fair and square didn't you? No fraudulant activity involved ? ;)

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney free roll or 1-2$ buy in for omaha.. I dont understand it either.. But will accept small buy ins just for the fun of it. ;) And agree.. Not much fun in a MTT where most people are out within 10-20min

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney DAMN!!!.. im busted... :( I did tell the manager that if he could help me kick some ass in the next tourney that would be great.. so i just gave him the nicks, and he said sure thing, and consider it done. :dude

(also the reason i joined up here, was i saw frisky had won some money here, so it must be some bad poker players around here.) :lol :lol
Yip, that why i'm here too.................bigokay.gif Not saying anything about the disconnect wink2.gif just my fcuking luck when i try standing up for someone...... honestly, I've NEVER been disconnected by them........Ever!!!