Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney

GaF

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney

Cool-unfortunately I can't. Can only deposit into neteller through internet banking which takes 2-5-10 working days. :o:( :hope have a good 'un.
No worries - seeya next week maybe.....

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney Do you think we'll get the 9 players necessary for this to run? I'm watching carefully as I haven't deposited any cash with golden palace yet. No experience of how their tourneys go either but $150.00 guaranteed for 1st place with only 9 ppl seems good value!

Do you think we'll get the 9 players necessary for this to run? I'm watching carefully as I haven't deposited any cash with golden palace yet. No experience of how their tourneys go either but $150.00 guaranteed for 1st place with only 9 ppl seems good value!
Yeah - this isn't Golden Palace Exclusive - so I'm sure there will be loads more nearer the time...... (not necessarily PL though - at this rate it looks like it could be an interesting fight for 1st place or the wooden spoon between philossify and I..........);)

Yeah - this isn't Golden Palace Exclusive - so I'm sure there will be loads more nearer the time...... (not necessarily PL though - at this rate it looks like it could be an interesting fight for 1st place or the wooden spoon between philossify and I..........);)
Nah... this months wooden spoon is mine! :\ After tonight, reality kicks back in and there's precious little chance of me making any of the other 3 tourneys to keep myself in the game! Only playing tonight as I've got the time. Got to take the opportunities when they come along! :lol

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney BLUE SQUARE RULEZZZZZ :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Manager set up real money account within seconds.. And no complain about me beeing dane.. :ok Im in this one.. My nick here is carsten77 Just remove any info you got on me, from golden palace.. EVERYTHING IS REMOVED.. and will never come back..

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney poop out in 60th Played 1 awful hand, i dunno what i was trying to achieve then blinds were rising and my stack was shortening so went all in with KQos, got 2 callers 1 had A10os the other KQos 10 came out on the flop and nothing else to help :(

Re: Leg 1 - TONIGHT 18:25 BST - September MTT Tourney out 46th... had to change a nappy during the game :eyes ... by the time I got back the blinds had raised and I'd been hit with them... no decent hands to talk of... couldn't keep up with the pace!! :eek

Watch the currency there GaF!! Big difference between £46.20 and $46.20!! :ok PS Doing this to achieve my 100th post too!! :D
lol - thanks and congratulations :clap :clap :clap

That format means you need to take your early chances when you can - played one hand "safe" after seeing the flop and folded when I might have stayed - would have won the pot......
Yeah - think I need to get some practice in at this format before next week.....