Two 5k added torny's today......

thegaffer1

Ladbrokes poker had a bad time yesterday with there banking facility down all nite, all torny's last nite non made there guarentee .Only found this out today but Ladbrokes r throwing 2 $10 torny's today with no fee and both with 5k added prize money ( 1st is at 16.45 and 2nd is 23.45) . Only problem there will b serious numbers in these but very good return on ur $10 if u ace it.....GL all Gaffer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Two 5k added torny's today...... it says

Tonight we will be running a couple of bonus tournaments. They will be both $10+0 hold'em freezeouts - starting at 16.45 and 23.45 BST respectively. $5,000 will be added to both tourneys, and, on this occasion, Ladbrokes will also be waiving the registration fee.
does that mean they will effectively be freeroll?? would really appreciate someone replying before it starts as I'm entered but if its gonna cost me 10$ I will have to withdraw

Re: Two 5k added torny's today...... Definately go for the slow play in the early hands. Once a few more people go out and the blinds increase, just play your usual majestic game. A few MTT's i've been in some people really do slow play - taking 15 sec for each decision to run down the clock and hope more people go out in that time. lol