The 10%ers

Im going to try and use a slow process picking extreme odds on selections. These may come in the form of lays, backs, inrunning or trades. Selections will be around 1/10 but may be bigger or smaller. Im going to run two of these real time. One with as many picks as I feel suitable and one with one pick a day. Due to ease I will be posting the one with only one selection a day. For the sake of the post I will be starting with 100pt bank and using 20 pt bets. Hopefully a month should see a total of around 350 pts. Selection 1 3.15 Goodwood - Layman to place 20pts @ 1.25 (Betfair)

Re: The 10%ers Calmed down a little now. Loser or not, that was a great price for the Charlton game. 1.1 for no next goal in the 91st min! How many times would that let you down, nowhere near 1 in 10. Stakes:20pts Returns:0pts Profit:-20pts Yield:0% Bets:2 Winners:0 New Bank:60pts Next attempt may be a recovery mission and I may bank the losses before seeking any profit.