10 Bets Match Specials System...

Jaded

I thought I'd jump on the 10 bets bandwagon, I like the threads other people are doing on it. Most bets will be taken from Bet365's Match Specials markets, because I'm enjoying playing those at the moment. Please note: Due to slight lack of funds at the moment, these bets are PAPER TRADED ONLY. If you're crazy enough to follow me, don't say I didn't warn you!! I'm also well aware that I'm probably doing too many tomorrow. All bets are 10 points. Football tomorrow 1. Dunfermline vs Celtic, Celtic to score 3 or more @ 2.5 2. Dundee Utd vs ICT, Thistle to win either half @ 2.1 3. Middlesborough vs Charlton, Charlton to win either half @ 2.25 4. Newcastle vs Man U, Man U to win to nil @ 2.5 5. Newcastle vs Man U, Man U to score 3 or more @ 3.40 6. Newcastle vs Man U, Ruud Van Nistelrooy to score 2 or more @ 4.5 7. Ascoli vs AC Milan, Ascoli to win to nil @ 2.10 8. Inter Milan vs Treviso, Inter to win both halves @ 2.10 9. Juventus vs Chievo, Juve to win both halves @ 2.50 10. Lazio vs Messina, Lazio to keep a clean sheet @ 2.25 Here's hoping...

Re: 10 Bets Match Specials System...

I thought I'd jump on the 10 bets bandwagon, I like the threads other people are doing on it. Most bets will be taken from Bet365's Match Specials markets, because I'm enjoying playing those at the moment. Please note: Due to slight lack of funds at the moment, these bets are PAPER TRADED ONLY. If you're crazy enough to follow me, don't say I didn't warn you!! I'm also well aware that I'm probably doing too many tomorrow. All bets are 10 points. Football tomorrow 1. Dunfermline vs Celtic, Celtic to score 3 or more @ 2.5 - :clap 25 points 2. Dundee Utd vs ICT, Thistle to win either half @ 2.1 :( 3. Middlesborough vs Charlton, Charlton to win either half @ 2.25 - :clap 22.5 points 4. Newcastle vs Man U, Man U to win to nil @ 2.5 - :clap 25 points 5. Newcastle vs Man U, Man U to score 3 or more @ 3.40 - :( 6. Newcastle vs Man U, Ruud Van Nistelrooy to score 2 or more @ 4.5 - :( 7. Ascoli vs AC Milan, Ascoli to win to nil @ 2.10 - :( 8. Inter Milan vs Treviso, Inter to win both halves @ 2.10 - :clap 21 points 9. Juventus vs Chievo, Juve to win both halves @ 2.50 - :( 10. Lazio vs Messina, Lazio to keep a clean sheet @ 2.25 - :clap 22.5 points Here's hoping...
Wish I'd backed them with my money instead of paper-trading... oh well, decent start! More picks for tomorrow later. Edited because I screwed up previously - cheers to WFTE for spotting it!

Re: 10 Bets Match Specials System... How can Juve winning both halves be a winner when they only won 1-0? Sorry to sound patronising but have you played this bet before because I think you may be misunderstanding it. To win both halves is for the team to outscore the opponent in each half. ie. 2-0 at ht and 3-0 at ft. Or do you mean Juve to win HT/FT? If so the two arent the same thing.

Re: 10 Bets Match Specials System... Not quite sure what happened there - I know what the bet means, just messed up when checking it somehow. Thanks for spotting it WFTE! Have edited now. New bets for tomorrow... All from Bet365's Match Specials again 1. Wolves vs QPR - QPR to win either half @2.50 - 25 points. 2. Torquay vs Chester - Chester to win either half @2.00 - 22.5 points. 3. Northampton vs Boston - Northampton to keep a clean sheet @2.10 - 25 points. 4. MK Dons vs Port Vale - MK Dons to keep a clean sheet @2.60 - 21 points. 5. Crewe vs Sheff Utd - Utd to win to nil @3.5 - 22.5 points.

Re: 10 Bets Match Specials System... Okay, will be extra careful checking these after yesterday's mistake.

1. Wolves vs QPR - QPR to win either half @2.50 - 25 points. (Still to play) 2. Torquay vs Chester - Chester to win either half @2.00 - 22.5 points. :clap 45 points return. 3. Northampton vs Boston - Northampton to keep a clean sheet @2.10 - 25 points. - :( 4. MK Dons vs Port Vale - MK Dons to keep a clean sheet @2.60 - 21 points. :clap 54.6 points return 5. Crewe vs Sheff Utd - Utd to win to nil @3.5 - 22.5 points. - :(
So that's 99.6 points and 2 bets so far to carry through, hopefully more after the Wolves vs QPR match tomorrow.